Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Trucel trait: you're subhuman both physically and mentally

Renegade#1

Renegade#1

NSPNW
★★★★
Besides the 1/10 abomination,narrow horseface,shit teeth and balding I'm also plagued with all types of mental problems like ptsd,severe anxiety and depression among others.
I have the worst traits combined together.

If I was NT it wouldn’t be over for me

Brutal, But i think its over, Even chads arent good enough as they want the ultimate gigachad.

Besides the 1/10 abomination,narrow horseface,shit teeth and balding I'm also plagued with all types of mental problems like ptsd,severe anxiety and depression among others.
I doubt that you were born with them, more like you developed them from being bullied too much for being ugly like me.

I’m mentally subhuman yeah

I doubt that you were born with them, more like you developed them from being bullied too much for being ugly like me.
Some of the mental problems are most likely due to the trauma and shit treatment i got growing up.

Some of the mental problems are most likely due to the trauma and shit treatment i got growing up.
Definitely thats the case if you experienced bullying. Low self esteem and anxiety is the worst and our issues are real unlike the ones of normies who are depressed for a few days and think that they are anxious.

yeah I'm a framecel heightcel racecel voicecel mentalcel aspergercel iqcel manletcel strengthcel facecel eyecel dickcel nosecel teethcel ibscel adhdcel anxietycel jawlinecel autistcel skincel stylecel

normies who are depressed for a few days and think that they are anxious.
Depression never goes away,normie scum pretend to be depressed for attention.
How the fuck could they be depressed when they've been coddled and sheltered growing up

Same, I had a schizophrenic psycho father who was like a ticking time bomb and my mother was crazy aswell. My mother used to have insane mood swings, from one second to another she would give a completely different reaction to something I did and freak out when she maybe even reacted positively to the same thing before, I think this is why my personality is so fucked up. About my father, well, he was your typical schizo alcoholic bastard who beat his kids and was talking about killing my mother all the time.
I think most of us are on this forum because of a traumatic childhood.

this

all these fags here are obessing over height/face etc

being autistic is the true incel curse

Brutal, But i think its over, Even chads arent good enough as they want the ultimate gigachad.
Chad is very much enough, even if with tons of mental failos

When I was a teenager I was shy and that further diminished my chances.

Same, I had a schizophrenic psycho father who was like a ticking time bomb and my mother was crazy aswell. My mother used to have insane mood swings, from one second to another she would give a completely different reaction to something I did and freak out when she maybe even reacted positively to the same thing before, I think this is why my personality is so fucked up. About my father, well, he was your typical schizo alcoholic bastard who beat his kids and was talking about killing my mother all the time.
I think most of us are on this forum because of a traumatic childhood.
Having a shit "family" is trucel trait but having a toilet "mother" who treated you like absolute trash is giga trucel trait.
Because all toilets regardless if they're so called "family" hate ugly,genetically inferior men

Brutal

Khhv?

Also autistic, high inhib, friendless, ldar, neet?