Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Trucel Trait: You're So Ugly, a SFcel Posted Your Selfie on a 4Chan Pajeet Hate Thread

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Screenshot20

that isn't a trucel trait. this is a @Zer0/∞ trait. ur obsessed with doxxing urself and ur own family :feelsseriously:
It's an attention whore trait. Now if this shit fucked his life up, watch how he'll ask for sympathy like a bitch, and pretend as if he didn't cause these problems himself.

Like the retard on looksmax that posted the "my next rape victim" thread and got doxxed :feelskek:.

Attention whores just can't help themselves.

Just don't post your picture theory

Just don't doxx yourself theory

I can see through you, you're statusmaxxing, soon foids will start to pm you :feelshehe:

It's an attention whore trait. Now if this shit fucked his life up, watch how he'll ask for sympathy like a bitch, and pretend as if he didn't cause these problems himself.

Like the retard on looksmax that posted the "my next rape victim" thread and got doxxed :feelskek:.

Attention whores just can't help themselves.
He's a youngcel man, they are obsessed with clout in any capacity and if he needs to doxx himself and his entire family/become a lolcow to occupy the headspace of others, then so be it. Zoomer trait

Statuscel mogger