Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Trucel Trait: You’re a Compulsive Eater/Coomer!

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Trucels are so dopamine deprived due to having no friends, too low IQ and zero talent to be good at any hobbies, and too little attention spans from having a fried brain from years or even decades due to depression and internet addiction, the only way is to coom and eat junk food to find any comfort. :feelsohgod::feelsrope:

I ate a double quarter pounder with cheese with large fries, 2 kebabs, 1 chocolate bar, and a cookie and I still have the appetite to eat more. :reeeeee::feelsrope:

@Transcended Trucel

I suppose that describes me, but I don't eat much junk as I don't want to be a fat fuck.

I suppose that describes me, but I don't eat much junk as I don't want to be a fat fuck.
I wish I could eat junk food rn, I need to gain weight to gymaxx

Trucels are so dopamine deprived due to having no friends, too low IQ and zero talent to be good at any hobbies, and too little attention spans from having a fried brain from years or even decades due to depression and internet addiction, the only way is to coom and eat junk food to find any comfort
And play video games

smoke weed play guitar :smonk:

I can relate had similar issue in past and sometimes here and there even now. Mostly thing I did to fix was cut sugar off and cold showers along with other shit. But yes for most trucels it is a very hard habit to defeat.

Yep, fat as fuck. I really want to mate assortively with a loser toilet just like this, though...

Years ago I fell for the bulking meme and enjoyed it so much that I think I gave myself an eating disorder.
Now I occasionally binge on mass quantities of food, as in like 10lbs+ in a sitting
I eat enough to the point of it hurting and getting difficult to breathe, I can't remember the last time I felt the vomit reflex
Thankfully my fear of being fat again keeps me somewhat under control so I only do it weekly

I ate a double quarter pounder with cheese with large fries, 2 kebabs, 1 chocolate bar, and a cookie and I still have the appetite to eat more. :reeeeee:
:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh: that sounds amazing

I haven't coomed in like two weeks and I'm fasting too. Just have a problem with drugs

Yeah, i'm indulging into all these hedonostic pleasures, although it's still not effective enough to heal my pain.

Maxxing out masturbation (atleast 7times per 4hours) :feelzez:

I ate a double quarter pounder with cheese with large fries, 2 kebabs, 1 chocolate bar, and a cookie and I still have the appetite to eat more. :reeeeee::feelsrope:
I thought I was the only one with an appetite like that jfl. I can eat two family sized pizzas and still have room for more. Although I'm underweight because I have bulimia and hate myself.