Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Trucel trait: You wish you could kill people (IN VIDEOGAME)

IronsideCel

IronsideCel

✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
★★★★★
Although it is a sin to kill folks, I mean in defense wise and in the battle for Christ.
this y I can't wait for mass world war, ik ill die at some point which doesn't really scare me too much but at least I will have shown my hate for sin and the antichrist liberal agenda.

once you have reinforcement in what you believe for, you fear death so much less.

I often fantasize about killing couples on Valentine's day

(In GTA V)

The only thing I wish I could kill is my desire for foids, which, after so many blackpills and negative experiences, is still sadly alive and kicking.

Homelander style yes :reeeeee: :reeeeee:
homelander-crowd.gif

I always wanted to feel this euphoria/sensation of shooting a femoid between her eyes ( IM MINENHANDWERK NATÜRLICH)

I want to make certain people suffer as well as others in general, doesn't matter who it is, even fellow brocels

Instead of counting sheep I think about the logistics of murdering normies in my local town before bed, the best plan I have currently is using antique black powder revolvers home loaded with pyrodex, all license free (but also extremely expensive)

villagers (in minecraft:feelsthink:) are only allowed to live because I could use my assault style bow to shoot arrows at them :feelsYall: but I won't

I honestly wish for mass suffering to start in gta