Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill More gay ass poems I wrote 2 years ago I find in my google documents, enjoy

qbicus

qbicus

Recruit
★★
Countries raise and countries fall,

Man against man to defend a futile icon of war,

Defend your honor and kill your own,

Be lead by the seductive wolf in sheep's clothing,

It needs no teeth at all but acts as a victim,

It dances in the midst of battle taunting the blood shed,

She lists off misunderstood men she antagonized to instigate more rivalry,

Then swoops in as the Savior with whimsical solutions,

For the female there is no enemy or friend,

Just only a pawn or a threat to her authority,

Everything is open and free as she walks over the line we built for her protection,

Sleep with the enemy to antagonize her guardians,

Her guardians die for entertainment,

Blood shed of men so noble and honorable to us,

But a sexual stimulation for the whore,

Dare point the real villains out amongst all moot labels,

You are labeled extremist,

Dare say the truth,

And you are targeted,

Our existence and purpose is nothing to a woman,

Why are you waiting for the anti Christ brother?

When she is already here?

Why fear the anti Christ?

When you sleep with it in your bed.

I'm not tryna clown you or anything, but honest question - why on earth do people write poetry? Like, I understand writing stories and writing songs, but poetry is kinda retarded imo

I'm not tryna clown you or anything, but honest question - why on earth do people write poetry? Like, I understand writing stories and writing songs, but poetry is kinda retarded imo
Writing green text without writing green text I'm only good with short bullet point information and if I write it in a paragraph it's just jumbled up and many people can't understand me stuffing information into a paragraph.

Writing green text without writing green text I'm only good with short bullet point information and if I write it in a paragraph it's just jumbled up and many people can't understand me stuffing information into a paragraph.
I gotcha, makes sense

Honestly "greentext without green text" has got to be my favorite way I've ever heard poetry described, I'll never look at it the same way :feelshaha:

tbh