Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Trucel Trait: You stopped writing long posts because not even anyone on here cares enough to read them.

zekr

zekr

AMOR FATI
★★
This place is just as bad as reddit with entire essay posts being written by others and myself alike with just one word replies. Trucels realize that no one even cares enough about what they have to say both irl and on the internet. I always try and reply with at least a 1 or 2 sentence long response on a long post that I read. A 4 paragraph post detailing a horrible blackpilling experience or anecdote will get 3 replies while some 4 word bait post like "I hate being ugly" will get dozens of replies. :feelsrope:I stopped writing long posts not only on here but on any other site for this reason. Just a big waste of time. :blackpill:

Last edited:
Brutal I didn't even finish reading yours tbh

you have to meet in real life or engage in private conversation

:dafuckfeels: the fuck i aint reading this

Same happens to me.

I'm too high inhib to make posts in the first place. I only reply

I'll never post an essay, but I speak my mind,

Read every word

Oh look a spider on the wall!

NGL, seeing a notification icon makes me a bit happy

No, I have chronic migraines...

I‘m not gonna read that. XD

"Long posts", i.e. a lengthy and inefficient way to say "water is wet".

I just don't have the energy. I can write exactly want I want to convey in a few sentences.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back