Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Trucel trait: You listen to girlfriend ASMR

PersonaPimp

PersonaPimp

WOMEN OWE ME SEX - Discord: personapimp
★★★★★
I have gone back to watching girlfriend ASMR videos in order to cope with my chronic loneliness. It makes me filled with sorrow, frustration, and utter despair to know that I will never be able to hear a female say these words consensually to me. The only way I'll hear a female utter these words is through these pathetic videos on Jewtube that mean nothing. Yet I still desire to hear it as a way of coping with the brutal reality of my inceldom :cryfeels::feelsrope:.

People in my generation listen to "mommy ASMR"

I like listening to mommydom ASMR after I come home from wagecucking. Helps calm me down & make me less stressed.

The worst part is that I can't imagine foids talking to anyone in this specific manner and it makes me feel more guilty about listening to them.
There's no way any Chad lets them yap for so long and especially stuff like "it's be okay baby *some random sounds* mommy loves you"

The worst part is that I can't imagine foids talking to anyone in this specific manner and it makes me feel more guilty about listening to them.
There's no way any Chad lets them yap for so long and especially stuff like "it's be okay baby *some random sounds* mommy loves you"
Some people are able to experience that. But most chads are obnoxious, braindead brutes who only want to use foids for their bodies, so they'd not care what foids have to say anyways.

I don't enjoy listen or watch toilets

I’ve tried to before, but most of the time it just ends up making me cringe. There was one good one I enjoyed of a woman comforting you her really drunk boyfriend.

I like listening to mommydom ASMR after I come home from wagecucking. Helps calm me down & make me less stressed.
im really thinking about trying this

can you recommend me some channels?

Tried it, too cringe worthy. I listen to dark ambient compilations though

I hate niggers

Never heard of that normie shit. I usually watchpeopledie.tv

Only ASMR I listen to is Mr Nightmare

:feelsrope: When the video ends and you just sit in silence

Nahh, that's too sad, I preffer not to do it.

No, asmr is true cringe. I cant listen to a second of it.

Listening to shit like this is how you know you're a fucking truecel, holy balls I forgot about this

hahaha all my goytube feeds are from asmr hoes

That, moe anime and vtubers are literally the only femininity I ever had in my life.
So much better than irl foids ngl. Japanese vtubers are the best by far, they do the moe loli voice, very few western foids can do that. And western vtubers can't help but thot it up, always talking about sex cringe. I will read the subtitles and I will be happy.

Kill yourself edgelord
Well seeing people dying gives me pleasure to continue living this shit life. Call me anything but I am not your ISIS normie edgy boy. :feelsokman:

Cucked activity

I listen to whimpering audios