Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Trucel trait: You keep spam clicking refresh in hopes of seeing a new interesting thread

PersonaPimp

PersonaPimp

WOMEN OWE ME SEX - Discord: personapimp
★★★★★
I keep staring at the screen blankly and clicking the refresh button in hopes of seeing an interesting thread. I do this for hours on end. Brutally over for me, as I have nothing better to do in my life but sit here and rot on this forum.

incel trait: you post dumb shit just so your post count goes up

i wish there were a section of hot posts, in case you missed something during sleep

I get a dopamine rush every time I receive a notification.

i wish there were a section of hot posts, in case you missed something during sleep
Actually a good idea. Sadly, I don't think we're going to be getting any new changes to the site any time soon it seems.

I keep staring at the screen blankly and clicking the refresh button in hopes of seeing an interesting thread. I do this for hours on end. Brutally over for me, as I have nothing better to do in my life but sit here and rot on this forum.
I want threads on making money I need to make 20 bucks a day

Same

Its a human trait

Sir here is your dopamine rush you requested.
tenor.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back