Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Trucel Trait: you have shitty internet

• Thread starter GodspeedPeasant
  • Start date
GodspeedPeasant

GodspeedPeasant

Officer
★★★★★
Or maybe not this bad
Annotation 2024 01 08 153410

Over for wificels

How do you even use this site

No way bro, I'm (technically) in a 3rd world country with good enough internet speed, besides being too expensive, what country are you in?

don't you guys also lose electricity like everyday in the year of our lord 2024
yes south africa is a living dump, ever since nigroids took charge its been a downhill spiral.

Yup same although I am paying for 50mbs I get 2.5 max because I live in the woods

The country where Elon Musk was born and you don't have a good internet? Brutal

The country where Elon Musk was born and you don't have a good internet? Brutal
niggers were too busy killing white people to build the infrastructure

I don't get why blacks kicked the whites out of south africa. You had the best living standards in Africa and could fuck hot jb white prostitutes all you wanted. I swear ethnics are retarded.

Brootal. I used to use Rain 4G and the 5G and I never got more than 2mbps kek but now I use another ISP(won't say the name) and I get normie tier internet now

It's crazy I pay R250-R300(*Parent's pay) for decent internet. Do not use rain, rather no internet that shitty rain kek

blacks kicked the whites out of south africa
You're talking about Zimbabwe/Rhodesia, no one kicked whites out of South Africa, those that left are slowly coming back

Nigga, I'm South African too lmao, stop using Telkom/Cell-C/Rain
Rain has to be the worst ISP in the entirety of south africa. Telkom Openserve is really decent ngl and cell-c have really up their standards mang

MTN Gang fuck Rain, the biggest scam in South Africa after ANC & that Mustek Mecer laptop brand
I hate rain with my entire life. I would much rather have no internet than rain kek. Mecer is terrible as well :feelspuke:

I hate rain with my entire life. I would much rather have no internet than rain kek. Mecer is terrible as well :feelspuke:
this is the telkom 19hr "unlimited " after using more than 250gb. its it was originally 10mbits

Mecer is terrible as well
Bought a Mecer Z140 edu for R5k back in 2020, only lasted one year, it refuses to boot up, hundreds of other people crying about the same issue, Mustek needs to be brought to court