Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Trucel Trait: You have never played a single sport your entire life.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Only chads and normies play sports. If you can play sports well, you can have sex, that’s why white women like to fuck ugly, ape like black men because they are good at sports. @Incelius Savage

Last edited:
Sewers tier thread tbh

I tried to play soccer as a kid but failed completely. Braziliancel trait: you can't play soccer. And in physical education classes I was horrible at everything.

On the other hand, I did swimming for many years.

Especially sports like basketball and football

Only chads and normies play sports. If you can play sports well, you can have sex, that’s why white women like to fuck ugly, ape like black men because they are good at sports. @Incelius Savage
damn i never viewed it like this

Brutal. I’ve never played sportsball in my life, I put on ignore every person here who says they’ve played sports. So many fucking deathnics playing divegrass it seems like

I played sports and I hit the gym regularly

I am an evolved being compared to you

that’s why white women like to fuck ugly, ape like black men because they are good at sports.
Women like to fuck nigger men because they are into bestiality. Not because these monkeys know how to throw a ball. Being a high status niggerball player is obviously a plus to them, though.

more like people who ENJOY sports. I hate sports, but I was forced to play sports by my dad.

I played soccer for like 1 month when I was small, but then cancelled cause my parents couldnt afford it.

shit take. even the most subhumans play soccer. if you're good in it they don't care how u look

Correct. My cunt mother never put me in sports cuz she was a broke bitch. I have fake played some sports though in childhood and teenhood a few times

I played sports (and I'm sure we all have in school anyways), but don't care too much for it.

I can never sit down and watch a sports game of men chasing a ball for almost 2 hours. I also don't like playing sports either.

Normies love watching and playing sports.

I played football (soccer for burgerlandcels) for 4 years in elementary school.
It was more about my parents forcing me to play rather than me wanting to play.

I played esports for my local league of legends team :cool:

I do archery and hit the gym

I am preparing myself for world war 3

My parents tried to force me to play soccer and I refused

Relatable

As a kid, I literally --- AND I MEAN LITERALLY -- got laughed out of most sports I participated in. In PE, I couldn't keep up with my nigger classmates in basketball. I was awkward to the point of being ridiculed in baseball. And I could barely dribble the ball properly in soccer

I am a gymcel now, though, and many of my classmates and neighborhood kids are either fat fucks or dead (either killed or drug overdose). So fuck them

nah, I have black genes so I was very good at sports. Back in elementary school I was top 3 fastest guys in my class and I did athletics, my parents never cared and I only participated in one track event where I came 2nd in 100m vs other schools and we won 1st place 4x100m relay. Middle school came, I was extremely good at soccer, so good that my coach said I could make the team without having to go to practice. I was so excited but my parents banned me from going to practice and that was the end of my sports days. Peaked in elementary/beginning of middle school and declined from there.

I've genuinely never heard of parents that can see their son is good at something non-academic (sports), and prevents him from achieving more. Its unheard of especially among black people yet my parents did that.

I have Dyspraxia.

I played sports as a kid. Never liked any of them. I even tried lacrosse but I was bullied off the team.

i played them, and was always bad at them. The humiliation from getting laughed at was enough