Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Trucel trait: you hate competition because you always lose

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date

Are you competitive?

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
I have noticed I hate competition nowadays. Because I will always lose!

[UWSL]I have only known loss in this world. Even when I was far younger, I used to compete in spelling bees and debates, I would lose! I lost in games. Lost in money Maxxing. I only know how to lose! this is a giga trucel trait. Trucels are not winners but doomed to be losers. I do not play any multiplayer games anymore because I do not want to lose. I only play games on easy mode so I do not lose. I always avoid risky paths and choose safer more guaranteed ones even if means less rewards. Because safety/predictability/highest win rate > risky/competition/. Trucels like me have only lost whenever they try. and that is why many here have completely dropped out of the race and NEET maxxed. Sadly for me, such a thimg is not possible.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]so Nonetheless I have to try over and over when it comes to money Maxxing sadly as there is no choice.[/UWSL]

High IQ and matches my experience.

forgot to add but I use cheat engine extensively for many games because I don't want to lose or suffer failure. I have suffered thousands of failures already, I don't need to fail in game

I always lose
but i cant stop competing

Incredibly big brain. Also why games nowadays suck as a form of escapism. Losing in real life and then coping by leaving reality with a game only to lose in the game too. Just do nothing or only go for trivial wins it's the only way to not lose. And once you lose it seems loss after loss keeps coming your way.

Incredibly big brain. Also why games nowadays suck as a form of escapism. Losing in real life and then coping by leaving reality with a game only to lose in the game too. Just do nothing or only go for trivial wins it's the only way to not lose. And once you lose it seems loss after loss keeps coming your way.
It's insane to me how people enjoy games like elden ring and dark souls. Where you have to lose 100s of times to get good. I already lose enough in real life, I play games to feel like a winner not loser.

i don't compete at all since i never wageslaved a day in my life and i hate everybody irl.

It's insane to me how people enjoy games like elden ring and dark souls. Where you have to lose 100s of times to get good. I already lose enough in real life, I play games to feel like a winner not loser.
Indeed this is why I play only brainless easy shit like minecraft peaceful mode, messing around on tf2 community servers, gmod and old console games on emulator/archived flash games

i know i'm gonna lose so i don't even try to compete

I liked the idea of being competitive until I lost in all aspects of life. Nowadays I "win" vs some normies by having an above average paying job, but I already lost the game of life by missing out on my youth so I dont give a shit

Last edited:
Is cracking competitive exams considered being competitive :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

forgot to add but I use cheat engine extensively for many games because I don't want to lose or suffer failure. I have suffered thousands of failures already, I don't need to fail in game
Stop wallhacking in my games :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Competitive games are fun until you get to the upper ranks where it's too tryhard and you're not really enjoying the game anymore

Last edited:
You will die a lot in Souls games but it feels so good when you finally kill the difficult boss enemy you were struggling with and get the cool loot :hax::owo:

Is cracking competitive exams considered being competitive :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
maybe but imo not the same. you're competing with others to some degree. But not exactly 1 versus 1 them style.

maybe but imo not the same. you're competing with others to some degree. But not exactly 1 versus 1 them style.
Yeah i studycelled because i wanted a degree not thinking about what my competition is doing so yeah ig:waitwhat:

No, not much before my current situation.

It is the reason because i hate playing soccer and anything what implies competition in a group. martial arts are more preferables than soccer, puajj!!

Everyone that voted no should be permabanned

I have noticed I hate competition nowadays. Because I will always lose!

[UWSL]I have only known loss in this world. Even when I was far younger, I used to compete in spelling bees and debates, I would lose! I lost in games. Lost in money Maxxing. I only know how to lose! this is a giga trucel trait. Trucels are not winners but doomed to be losers. I do not play any multiplayer games anymore because I do not want to lose. I only play games on easy mode so I do not lose. I always avoid risky paths and choose safer more guaranteed ones even if means less rewards. Because safety/predictability/highest win rate > risky/competition/. Trucels like me have only lost whenever they try. and that is why many here have completely dropped out of the race and NEET maxxed. Sadly for me, such a thimg is not possible.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]so Nonetheless I have to try over and over when it comes to money Maxxing sadly as there is no choice.[/UWSL]
True

Can't win? Destroy the whole competition

Nope, I never lose. That's why I haven't even lost my virginity.

Brutal that even in the land of fiction you lose.