Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Trucel trait: You get attached to people easily

Hikikomori_cel

Hikikomori_cel

Overlord
★★★★★
[UWSL]If this applies to you, then you will be able to feel my pain to the fullest. I'm sure this has happened to many of you; getting into a new team, you are driven by the desire to find yourself a group of comrades, which is quite natural, and if you succeed in making the acquaintance, you become full of hopes from type: "finally, this time everything will be different, I am no longer alone", but later reality hits brutally; the person whom in your thoughts you have already ranked as A friend does not even pay attention to you, since he/she has another company, consisting of more "cool" people. To you, he/she was simply polite. Everything written above can be avoided, but you, due to the painful isolation in the past, are full of false expectations. It's over:feelsrope:[/UWSL]

Ultracel trait: you realize no one is actually genuine and lose your pair bonding ability and trust.

I'm unable to truly bond with anyone, even my relatives, so I compensate by temporarily getting attached to random people or communities. At least I'm fortunate to have a group of friends who aren't foid worshippers or bullies, but over time I've become increasingly avoidant of everyone.

yeah bro i can very well relate to you. This has happened with me since childhood

[UWSL]If this applies to you, then you will be able to feel my pain to the fullest. I'm sure this has happened to many of you; getting into a new team, you are driven by the desire to find yourself a group of comrades, which is quite natural, and if you succeed in making the acquaintance, you become full of hopes from type: "finally, this time everything will be different, I am no longer alone", but later reality hits brutally; the person whom in your thoughts you have already ranked as A friend does not even pay attention to you, since he/she has another company, consisting of more "cool" people. To you, he/she was simply polite. Everything written above can be avoided, but you, due to the painful isolation in the past, are full of false expectations. It's over:feelsrope:[/UWSL]
True. I'm the most loyal person due to the few people that treated me as a human being or gave me positive enforcement.

Ultra relatable, every time I think I found a new group I'm nothing it falls apart, they all think I'm just an autistic ugly genetic trash loser.

used to be like this when i was younger but have since lost the ability to form bonds or care about other people

hate the feeling of talking to people, it feels like I’m a husk or I’m trying way harder than the other person like a moron

Ultracel trait: you realize no one is actually genuine and lose your pair bonding ability and trust.
tbh my case is actually a combination of both OP's sentiment and this
on one hand I don't trust people as nearly as I did in the past because deep down they're all toxic assholes, but in the end I just wanna have company so I desperately hope for other people to notice me and I quickly get deluded with emotion when someone starts being nice/talkative to me
gigaover tbh, I don't think I've ever seen a normie value relationships that much, they don't even care since they make so much friends with so little effort

Indeed.

But the hunger and neediness drives them away fast

I could've related when I was younger. I got attached very easily because I was just happy to have anyone in my life. Now, I have attachment issues (diagnosed) and couldn't bond if someone did love or care about me. I feel almost psychopathic at times. Not sure if lifefuel or suifuel but I guess some here would love to be detached

Social experiences are more meaningful to you because they are so rare, but the other person has already forgotten about you a couple of hours later bacause they have 100s of other normie friends they could talk to

Can relate.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back