Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Trucel trait: You get attached to people easily

Hikikomori_cel

Hikikomori_cel

i didn't consent to be born
★★★★★
[UWSL]If this applies to you, then you will be able to feel my pain to the fullest. I'm sure this has happened to many of you; getting into a new team, you are driven by the desire to find yourself a group of comrades, which is quite natural, and if you succeed in making the acquaintance, you become full of hopes from type: "finally, this time everything will be different, I am no longer alone", but later reality hits brutally; the person whom in your thoughts you have already ranked as A friend does not even pay attention to you, since he/she has another company, consisting of more "cool" people. To you, he/she was simply polite. Everything written above can be avoided, but you, due to the painful isolation in the past, are full of false expectations. It's over:feelsrope:[/UWSL]

Ultracel trait: you realize no one is actually genuine and lose your pair bonding ability and trust.

I'm unable to truly bond with anyone, even my relatives, so I compensate by temporarily getting attached to random people or communities. At least I'm fortunate to have a group of friends who aren't foid worshippers or bullies, but over time I've become increasingly avoidant of everyone.

yeah bro i can very well relate to you. This has happened with me since childhood

[UWSL]If this applies to you, then you will be able to feel my pain to the fullest. I'm sure this has happened to many of you; getting into a new team, you are driven by the desire to find yourself a group of comrades, which is quite natural, and if you succeed in making the acquaintance, you become full of hopes from type: "finally, this time everything will be different, I am no longer alone", but later reality hits brutally; the person whom in your thoughts you have already ranked as A friend does not even pay attention to you, since he/she has another company, consisting of more "cool" people. To you, he/she was simply polite. Everything written above can be avoided, but you, due to the painful isolation in the past, are full of false expectations. It's over:feelsrope:[/UWSL]
True. I'm the most loyal person due to the few people that treated me as a human being or gave me positive enforcement.

Ultra relatable, every time I think I found a new group I'm nothing it falls apart, they all think I'm just an autistic ugly genetic trash loser.

used to be like this when i was younger but have since lost the ability to form bonds or care about other people

hate the feeling of talking to people, it feels like I’m a husk or I’m trying way harder than the other person like a moron

Ultracel trait: you realize no one is actually genuine and lose your pair bonding ability and trust.
tbh my case is actually a combination of both OP's sentiment and this
on one hand I don't trust people as nearly as I did in the past because deep down they're all toxic assholes, but in the end I just wanna have company so I desperately hope for other people to notice me and I quickly get deluded with emotion when someone starts being nice/talkative to me
gigaover tbh, I don't think I've ever seen a normie value relationships that much, they don't even care since they make so much friends with so little effort

Indeed.

But the hunger and neediness drives them away fast

I could've related when I was younger. I got attached very easily because I was just happy to have anyone in my life. Now, I have attachment issues (diagnosed) and couldn't bond if someone did love or care about me. I feel almost psychopathic at times. Not sure if lifefuel or suifuel but I guess some here would love to be detached

Social experiences are more meaningful to you because they are so rare, but the other person has already forgotten about you a couple of hours later bacause they have 100s of other normie friends they could talk to

Can relate.