Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Trucel trait: you get anxious when you hear police sirens

Liu KANG

Liu KANG

73 IQ genius
-
Or see police cars or anything. My heart starts racing even tho I haven’t done anything wrong. Don’t feel safe around glowniggers.

U relate?

fuck the police

It makes me laugh because if I didn't help them arrest me by giving myself in to them or confessing to crimes then they wouldn't be ble to do piss. They are straight up fat retards.

It makes me laugh because if I didn't help them arrest me by giving myself in to them or confessing to crimes then they wouldn't be ble to do piss. They are straight up fat retards.
Uk is cucked

paranoidfuel for bdcel @FAT LINKS NIGGA

Not really, they drive by my place everyday

i like seeing people get arrested especially when they make a scene its funny

Same. Kier is raping the whole country
Nigger what I don't give a.fuck about politics or which retard is in the office today. You don't even know piss about what they do except the propaganda on big black dick news.

Every politician rapes this place every day retard

Nigger what I don't give a.fuck about politics or which retard is in the office today. You don't even know piss about what they do except the propaganda on big black dick news.

Every politician rapes this place every day retard
Yeh no shit Sherlock. But kier is an even bigger faggot

paranoidfuel for bdcel @FAT LINKS NIGGA
music video nwa GIF by Straight Outta Compton

Yeh no shit Sherlock. But kier is an even bigger faggot
Who gives a fuck faggot. Are you a rich person or politician you are a fucking nobody. Learn your place nigger. You shouldn't even think about upper class people shit you are a peasant like the rest of us 97%. Stick to your own problems

Who gives a fuck faggot. Are you a rich person or politician you are a fucking nobody. Learn your place nigger. You shouldn't even think about upper class people shit you are a peasant like the rest of us 97%. Stick to your own problems
I’m a politician and I’m rich! This is Nigel Farage’s secret account

Same, ever since I was once stopped and aggressively questioned by a cop who retardedly suspected I was about to break into a car as if I were a nigger, I’ve been anxious around police

Same, ever since I was once stopped and aggressively questioned by a cop who retardedly suspected I was about to break into a car as if I were a nigger, I’ve been anxious around police
Exactly

Yeah that shits loud and annoying

Around cops never relax

yea when I hear the sirens I tie myself 2 the mast of my ship

Let the faggot arrest you then sue him in civil claims. Get 10k payout wrongful arrest. This is a thing that people do regularly in the UK to make money.

Sometimes I get nervous they might have tracked me down.

When I smoked a ton of weed back in the day I would get very nervous. Nowadays I just don't care

You do illegalities? If not don't worry about pig scum
No but I have opinions deemed offensive which has landed me in trouble with the police many times. Now that kier is prime minister I will likely go to prison if something comes to light

No but I have opinions deemed offensive which has landed me in trouble with the police many times. Now that kier is prime minister I will likely go to prison if something comes to light
Damn that sucks...

I guess being a burgerland citizen has its perks, I can be as vile and combative as I want without my government jailing me.

Damn that sucks...

I guess being a burgerland citizen has its perks, I can be as vile and combative as I want without my government jailing me.
Yeah uk is shit. Nigel might get in by 2029 or something but i doubt it.

Horrible country