Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Trucel Trait: You aren’t a popular user here and get bullied by others even on blackpilled forums!

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Even on incel forums, people are lookist and ableist towards trucels.

People here are rude towards, exclude, show little respect, and even single out/bully @mistersinister and @Intellau_Celistic in multiple threads and when they get banned, no one bothers to tag them in the Ban Discussions thread even though they are arguably the most trucel of any of us here while popular postmaxxed, incel discord members get all the support, tags and replies even though they all get outed as fakecels. :feelsUgh:
729B8A22 1B57 4E9E 87FD 1A3B4A06FC34

5A8E9C44 FECF 428F 8F07 E6C28C505782

it's lookmax.org what the fuck do you expect? If you don't look like an autistic model that looks like a gay alien then they call you subhuman.
Also if you stop doxxing yourself like an attention whore then this wouldn't happen.

Last edited:
I'm not popular but I won't say I get bullied

it's lookmax.org what the fuck do you expect? If don't look like an autistic model that looks like a gay alien then they call you subhuman.
Also if you stop doxxing yourself like an attention whore then this wouldn't happen.
And how about Mr. Sinister? He does the same thing here and even the mods make bully threads calling him a subhuman sperg, :feelsUgh:

And how about Mr. Sinister? He does the same thing here and even the mods make bully threads calling him a subhuman sperg, :feelsUgh:
Because he is a subhuman sperg

Yeah, even such a forum like this has its own hierarchy.

What I dont like of you is that you post tons of your pics in Lookmax like an attention whore. I think the only positive validation you get are Chads telling you "you may ascend if lose weight".

Also you give a lot of credit to NTpill. I think majority of incels were giga NTpill until they stopped to have positive feedback from society because their bones and not the other way around.

because he keep spamming threads like "if I was 3/10 then I could be a cuck but I'm too ugly for that" so he rightfully gets called a sperg. Same thing with @Intellau_Celistic who for his first few months wouldn't stop bringing up SRB and still keeps posting nonsensical comments and linking to his old ass roblox post.

If you post like a normal person and aren't annoying then you won't get bullied.

feel bad for saint mistersinister but he seriously need to pretend NTmaxx

that is failo effect in display. real incels are either made fun of or ghosts, while fakecels with their halo effect are popular and worshipped with positive reinforcement :blackpill:

That forum is worst fucking thing to exist, gays, cucks, LGBT, simps (cucks) who have annoying whores on avis. Someone should nuke that website before that cancer becomes bigger. How can you be like this if you are blackpilled? probably low T and low IQ shit innit.
this plus a bragging central. I don't want to go where I am brutally mogged. this is why I avoid being around chads. you must be an ultracuck if you visit that site frequently :feelsugh:

I feel like i often ignored on this forum, probably mostly because of my poor english and GrAYcel.

People are tired of telling you to lose weight

Brutal indeed but as far as am concerned am just as trucel as them maybe more.

Next time @Intellau_Celistic posts a roblox flashback I'm gonna ask him which user name is theirs so I can actually follow the story. If it's the same user name as on here then I am a fool.

Last edited:
Yes I am also truecel and have noticed this

how ugly are you

Next time @Intellau_Celistic posts a roblox flashback I'm gonna ask him which user name is theirs so I can actually follow the story. If it's the same user name as on here then I am a fool.

I had many, at that time.

Moronism
AnonyAnonymous
MoronicAnon
ParadigmaticAnon
UnsourcedAnon
AtheisticAnon
AgnosticAnon
UnintelligentAnon

Pump_Kin
Female_Male
Subjective_Anon
Objective_Anon
narutobow26
King_Queen
Unsourced_Anon
Unintelligent_Anon

People here are rude towards, exclude, show little respect, and even single out/bully @mistersinister and @Intellau_Celistic in multiple threads and when they get banned, no one bothers to tag them in the Ban Discussions thread even though they are arguably the most trucel of any of us here while popular postmaxxed, incel discord members get all the support, tags and replies even though they all get outed as fakecels. :feelsUgh:
View attachment 644644
View attachment 644647
You’re a popular user. You’re currently my favorite user rn

View attachment 644644
View attachment 644647
I Always Tag @Intellau_Celistic and few Others because i think those are cool and have some.points to make .

We are all Equal Here , the downthrotten folk of loosers "

Not that loosers is Just another Term for man to feel Bad About themselfs while Not knowing a female IS
S never called a looser regardless on how Fat or ill she is . Making that Term Very Gynocentric .

Last edited:
It is a sad reality. Because the less attractive person, he will likely be treated worse or lose opportunities through the horn effect, while the more attractive person will likely be treated better and/and gain opportunities through the halo effect

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back