Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Trucel Trait: You Always Pretend To Be Someone Else And Have A Fake Personality

Efiliste

Efiliste

Un Misanthrope Cynique Et Mélancholique
-
You look at people whom you admire, and you try to imitate them as best as possible. Whether these be fictional characters or real people, you are always pretending to be someone else. You always fear someone may see through this as well.

Not having a real identity means you could be anyone

It's borderline impossible to hide aspies. I generally just look more autistic trying to hide it.

Isn't that what autistics call "masking"?

tf?
i feel im the completely opposite way
i looked at some of my 4chan archive posts and i type the same way, for over a decade. acting and pretending is some normie NT shit
i cant relate to op at all. im just myself, and i just so happen to not fit in anywhere or get any pussy ever in my life, or have any friends really

This thread explained this phenomenon in more details, one of the most blackpilled threads in .is history in my opinion.

It's not about pretending for me. It's about not showing my real nature which is fragile and sensitive.
I try to act 'tougher' to avoid other people using and eating me but I think that majority of people still see through the facade.

It's not about pretending for me. It's about not showing my real nature which is fragile and sensitive.
I try to act 'tougher' to avoid other people using and eating me but I think that majority of people still see through the facade.
yep, a harsh, cruel and unfair world.

I'm a master of fake laughter and fake smiling. The fun-loving personality I put on when I go to school is what bits and pieces I've picked up from a childhood of watching jootoobers and comedians. Truth be told, I'm a very bitter person. Bitter about life, bitter about being mixed mainly, bitter about the Jewish propaganda that relegated me to this sad, sad genetic fate.

This thread explained this phenomenon in more details, one of the most blackpilled threads in .is history in my opinion.

Normies literally get so far in people's heads that they try to manipulate you into changing for them. Absolutely disgusting parasites.

Who wouldn’t wanna be Tyler Durden one day and Joker the next? You say it as if it’s a bad thing.