Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Trucel Trait: post game depression

Yes?

• Total voters
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
I have often get post game depression especially after visual novels/dating social sims/persona type games. Having no friends, no Hangouts, no dates, no skill maxxing irl is very sad and enraging.

From what I have seen and read from reddit this a trucel trait. Many of the social sim games I have played , subreddits are filled with trucel males who cope.

I suppose its the same feeling ive had in the past where reality sets in after a fap

I can definitely relate

oftentimes I intentionally try to slow down my reading pace on a visual novel just so i can savour it a bit more until the end and avoid the depression that comes after

no
but I feel that way after I finished watching a show I liked

Also get post book and tv series depression. I sometimes just stop to avoid it.

Also get post book and tv series depression. I sometimes just stop to avoid it.
Yeah i have many unfinished games and novels cause I don't want the story to conclude

can relate. it always takes me a week or so to get back in the mood for another game.

I have a couple of people i play online with but honestly i want irl friends and a girlfriend

I have often get post game depression especially after visual novels/dating social sims/persona type games.
This is why I have stopped consuming such content. Can’t stand being reminded of all I’m missing out on.

This is why I have stopped consuming such content. Can’t stand being reminded of all I’m missing out on.
I tried but then I have no copes and rot in the room pointlessly which is worse than post game depression

I tried but then I have no copes and rot in the room pointlessly which is worse than post game depression
Brutal, being alone in a room for extended periods of time (4+ hours) gets very painful imo. I try to exercise, go for walks, or do some errands to make sure I don’t stay inside by myself too much.

I don't play such games. I consider them homosexual.

it happened to me after dragon quest viii.
i was sad i couldn't talk to the princess anymore.

it happened to me after dragon quest viii.
i was sad i couldn't talk to the princess anymore.
how come you can’t talk to her anymore I don’t remember

Is it because you can’t bring her to that magic spring to talk anymore after you dispel the curse

or because the game just ends there?

how come you can’t talk to her anymore I don’t remember

Is it because you can’t bring her to that magic spring to talk anymore after you dispel the curse

or because the game just ends there?
no because after you beat that dbz boss in the new game plus, you marry her or something.

Oh yeah now I remember
do you remember that part where you go to a massage parlor and it seems like she's going to have sex with you and instead she's rubbing two slimes against your head, lol.

do you remember that part where you go to a massage parlor and it seems like she's going to have sex with you and instead she's rubbing two slimes against your head, lol.
yeah i remember that part but not the slimes. it was her father, one of those muscle men who were doing the massage instead of her.

yeah i remember that part but not the slimes. it was her father, one of those muscle men who were doing the massage instead of her.
i remember that too.
i was talking about this though.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arJ0I7wO4Ik

that game was so funny and good. it was like i was really in that world.
then the next one for DS was kinda shit.
haven't played the newest one.

I think I might’ve missed that, sadly

it doesn’t ring a bell tbh
you pretty much have to keep going back to get puff puff, i think.
it's been so long.

There were times when i thought playing adult games is a good cope.
Well i was very wrong. While i played them i had fun, but after i stopped playing them, it just made me depressed, and had a bad impact on my life. This is why i won't play any adult games again. Any other genre games are fine tho, it's just adult games that makes me have post game depression.

:feelsokman:

i dont play social sims or whatever so i cant tell you, once i complete a game i feels satisfied. but rarely have the motivation to complete it 100%.

Very rarely does this happen to me but it's definitely a thing.

For me it doesn't have to be a VN or social sim type game tbh. Most games universes or stories I enjoy I feel sad after finishing them especially if I know they won't make a sequel.

I have often get post game depression especially after visual novels/dating social sims/persona type games. Having no friends, no Hangouts, no dates, no skill maxxing irl is very sad and enraging.

From what I have seen and read from reddit this a trucel trait. Many of the social sim games I have played , subreddits are filled with trucel males who cope.
Yep. "Oh you enjoyed that experience? That's nice, welcome back to your miserable, shitty reality asshole." That's more or less the message that goes off in my head after enjoying anything vidya related. It's such an emotional letdown and saddening.

Only thing that helps is having another show/game already lined up to jump into.