Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Trucel Trait: Only Having Incel Acquaintances

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Even though I never have any friends, the only people that ever talk or attempt to have any sort of a social relationship with me have always been non-NT, shy, and often other sub 5 currycel and ricecels. Like attracts like, so if you are non-NT sub 5, you will only be invited to these incel social circles, effectively cucking you with the only effective means of getting a gf, a social circle. :feelsrope:
@Schery6 @Transcended Trucel

Last edited:
I kill incel discord convo's half the time. I rot on the internet alone all day.

My entire high school was ricecels and currycels, they don't know what "incel" means but by definition they are one and all of my friends are from there.
:feelswhat::feelswhat: How did you not ascend? My high school is nothing but NT Chads :feelsrope:

Trucel trait: Having no friends as well as having no acquaintances. :fuk:

You surely had acquaintances in high school, no? :shock:
I should probably add, I was the weird loner kid all throughout grade school. I had my own lunch table that the other students treated like poison, and if I tried to join any group, even the nerds, they would get up and move somewhere else. Nobody wanted to be around me. And who could blame them? I was ugly, weird looking, autistic, had weird mannerisms and whatnot that I hadn't yet learned how to hide. Actually, on second thought, I could blame them: I didn't choose to be born this way.

I had no friends. I had no acquaintances. I went through all of grade school completely alone, and it was a living fucking hell. My entire childhood was fucked because none of my peers wanted to associate with me in any way, shape or form. :feelsree:

They still lifemog me

big truth same here more or less

My acquaintances were mostly normies and 1 incel friend.

big truth same here more or less
My only Punjabi incel acquaintance is Norwooding hard at just 17, he spoke to me about getting on minoxidil and wearing a bandana to hide his receding hairline: if you are trucel, all you attract are other giga trucels. :feelskek:

real. whenever i’ve been thrust into situations like school i’ve always slotted into groups like that. had a friend who like the poster above Norwooded hard and had to cope with wearing caps and hats all day. he didn’t bother cleaning them and wore then even during summers so he stank something fierce.