Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Trucel trait: Mouthbreathing

• Thread starter DepravedAndDeprived
  • Start date
DepravedAndDeprived

DepravedAndDeprived

And then one day, for no reason at all...
★★★★★
My face is so trucel that it unironically causes physical difficulties.
  • My chin is recessed, causing sleep apnea, which basically ruins my abilities to stay focussed.
  • My jaw is underdeveloped, causing tooth problems. My wisdom teeth don't fit. Also I had to surgically remove some of my baby teeth at age 14 (JFL) because they wouldn't come out.
  • My nose is small and for the most part blocked by my undeveloped jaw. Which basically means that I can barely breathe through my nose.
  • All things above, plus continual acid reflux, also gives me terrible halitosis (bad breath). It is so bad that strangers have made remarks about it on multiple occasions. I floss and brush and scrape daily, but it is no use.
Anyone else feel these feels?

That's why wearing the mandatory muzzle had it's perk : we cover half our ugly face and we can breathe with our mouths wide open. Of course the breathing is impaired and normies don't get to have their day ruined by seeing our face.
I have empathy for you though, you definitely got DNA-cucked.:feelsdevil:

CHOse wisely whERe you will god forward

Mouth breathing and wrong tongue posture in adolscence actually causes the face to go to shit. So yeah, you're correct. I held a downward tongue posture until 19 years of age and it destroyed my lower third and made my face longer.

ive been mouth breathing since 7 after some (now) 6'4 tard fractured by septum and my mum never took me to the doctor now i got a long ass receded face which is even worse considering i have an underbite

My face is so trucel that it unironically causes physical difficulties.
  • My chin is recessed, causing sleep apnea, which basically ruins my abilities to stay focussed.
  • My jaw is underdeveloped, causing tooth problems. My wisdom teeth don't fit. Also I had to surgically remove some of my baby teeth at age 14 (JFL) because they wouldn't come out.
  • My nose is small and for the most part blocked by my undeveloped jaw. Which basically means that I can barely breathe through my nose.
  • All things above, plus continual acid reflux, also gives me terrible halitosis (bad breath). It is so bad that strangers have made remarks about it on multiple occasions. I floss and brush and scrape daily, but it is no use.
Anyone else feel these feels?
Yep same

I can relate heavily, I always wake up in the middle of the night because I get horrible sore throats and sleep apnea because I can only breathe through my mouth. And whenever I’m around people I’m worried they can hear my breathing because I psychically can’t breathe through my nose.

arguably that's where it starts for many guys, bad breathing from poor airways, then everything else gets fucked up

what sucks is there isn't much of a solution for it, no one wears their fucking CPAP oxygen masks for more than 1-2 months, and surgery can do nothing or make it worse

all you can do is avoid risk factors like smoking, alcohol and being fat, but if you're like me you already avoid those and still sleep like shit
lastly, the average sexhaver retard barely has time to notice if he has sleep apnea, since he's too busy not sleeping and having fun anyway

arguably that's where it starts for many guys, bad breathing from poor airways, then everything else gets fucked up

what sucks is there isn't much of a solution for it, no one wears their fucking CPAP oxygen masks for more than 1-2 months, and surgery can do nothing or make it worse

all you can do is avoid risk factors like smoking, alcohol and being fat, but if you're like me you already avoid those and still sleep like shit
lastly, the average sexhaver retard barely has time to notice if he has sleep apnea, since he's too busy not sleeping and having fun anyway
I don't think it would be that bad if people actually knew about the problem and did everything to counter it starting from childhood. If the child's nasal breathing is blocked then clear the blockage. Instruct the child to try to nasal breathe as much as possible and hold correct tongue posture. Show the child images of the potential damage of bad mouth posture. This will surely motivate him to do his best. Conscious effort will go a long way.

Then there is other stuff like stiff nutrition that gives excercise to the jaws which will help.

cpap unironically fucks your breathing even more. it 'helps' apnea somewhat but at the cost of extreme chronic hypertension. all the forced extra oxygen just lowers your body's ability to exchange it properly. that's why my mother is a fucking nutcase

Same, I'm gonna spend $1000's to get teeth done

I don't think it would be that bad if people actually knew about the problem and did everything to counter it starting from childhood. If the child's nasal breathing is blocked then clear the blockage. Instruct the child to try to nasal breathe as much as possible and hold correct tongue posture. Show the child images of the potential damage of bad mouth posture. This will surely motivate him to do his best. Conscious effort will go a long way.

Then there is other stuff like stiff nutrition that gives excercise to the jaws which will help.
the jews are doing everything in their power to make sure that doesn't happen. we've had this knowledge hundreds, hell thousands of years ago

Bimax fixes recessed jaw though. Speaking from experience

the jews are doing everything in their power to make sure that doesn't happen. we've had this knowledge hundreds, hell thousands of years ago
Exactly. Orthodontic industry, the media. All jewish controlled complexes that have never lifted a finger to alleviate the problems.

Before I joined Incels.is . I was unaware of how breathing through the mouth can cause long term damage.

I reckon Chads :chad: are informed by their parents of this from an early age. Told to keep this information to themselves. So that they can have a competitive edge. :feels:

Last edited:
I have all of that and way worse since my nose isn't small (maybe airways are) and no bad breath AFAIK, but it's not like I spend time that close to people to get feedback on such a matter so.. Never got a comment on that ever, nor have my family ever said anything about it, what I've had though is many comments on looking like a deformed monster throughout youth.

It's over for jawlets.

Blaming tongue posture is just embarrassing like always.

Last edited:
Honestly, it's all about genetics. For example, the way you breath as a kid can influence the shape of your maxilla to some degree. And that's all. If you're supposed to have a big chin, you'll have a big chin. If you're supposed to have a wide jaw, you'll have a wide jaw.
Do you think all those female models did something special to be tall and have well-developed facial bones?
I'm talking about female models, since some say you need to go to the gym and shit to be taller/have better bones, for example.

Do you think all those female models did something special to be tall and have well-developed facial bones?
They were fed well during childhood.

Also relevant for men: they were raised in a high-T environment.

They were fed well during childhood.
Me too. I just inherited my mother's ugliness. That's all. Genetics are everything. I'm glad I'm closer to the father's height than the mother's. I'm 8" taller than her, yet still kinda short.
Btw, there are skinny and tall guys with big jaw who've never went to the gym and at the same time there are short gymcels with relatively small jaws.

I'll never understand mouth breathing specimen. You had one job and you fucked it up. The nose is for breathing and the mouth is for eating, it isn't rocket science eugene.

I'll never understand mouth breathing specimen. You had one job and you fucked it up. The nose is for breathing and the mouth is for eating, it isn't rocket science eugene.
unless you are heavily allergic to dustmites, have asthma or other severe conditions, nasal passage deformation, went through surgeries to no avail and have shit coming out of it 500ml a day

Dude you have reflux too?? :feelsohgod::feelsohgod: This is a serious truecel disease. Makes my life a living hell. Its the sole thing that's driving me towards the rope.
Over.