Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Trucel trait: IRL you get rejected by other incels

Samurai

Samurai

Jesus Christ Conquers
The only people that harass and bully me in real life are incels in denial. Everyone else is indifferent or polite for the most part.

Most of these incels in denial (simps + cucks) will do anything to appease and appeal to normies and foids, even if it means hurting another brocel.

We can't RISE UP if we're gonna keep tearing each other down, my brocels

It’s because ur non NT and try to fit in with NT soycucks who may be fit under the label of muh incel but aren’t like us due to being NT

It’s because ur non NT and try to fit in with NT soycucks who may be fit under the label of muh incel but aren’t like us due to being NT
It is true I'm very autistic. Not sure why normies and chads treat me better though.

sympathy probably
The only time I've gotten incels in denial to leave me alone is when I've beaten them in a fight. I've never lost against an incel as I have done a decent amount of time doing combat sports. The weird thing is every irl incel in denial I know, I actually mog.

Most of these incels in denial (simps + cucks) will do anything to appease and appeal to normies and foids, even if it means hurting another brocel.

The only people that harass and bully me in real life are incels in denial. Everyone else is indifferent or polite for the most part.
doesnt happen usually its chads or atlst normies

once they finish school they’ll start crying and rottening on their for the rest of their life and possibly finally end up here