Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Trucel trait: Frequent nosebleeds

LostSoulUK

LostSoulUK

Officer
★★
Since a kid I've had constant nose bleeds on and off. I've even had it cauterised and still its persisted. I remember waking up 1 time and my face was blood red from a nose bleed. My mum screamed as it was worse than a horror movie.

What is this phenomenon, it seems like a typical trait of a loser in life. Most normal people don't deal with this shit. I've even had nosebleeds at work, 1 time it persisted for a whole week on and off. Then I can go weeks without a nosebleed before something triggers it again. I just had 1 this instance which led to this topic, I'm caked in blood.

Oh ye I've even been to A&E 1 time as I had 1 that was so severe that I lost a tonne of blood, it was like a fuckin fountain pouring out of me for an hour.

Since a kid I've had constant nose bleeds on and off. I've even had it cauterised and still its persisted. I remember waking up 1 time and my face was blood red from a nose bleed. My mum screamed as it was worse than a horror movie.

What is this phenomenon, it seems like a typical trait of a loser in life. Most normal people don't deal with this shit. I've even had nosebleeds at work, 1 time it persisted for a whole week on and off. Then I can go weeks without a nosebleed before something triggers it again. I just had 1 this instance which led to this topic, I'm caked in blood.

Oh ye I've even been to A&E 1 time as I had 1 that was so severe that I lost a tonne of blood, it was like a fuckin fountain pouring out of me for an hour.
316c740b66452dd388930d21dacbb11d

I reccomend the anime "Nisekoi" Every time he sees a woman he nosebleeds

View attachment 1039768

I reccomend the anime "Nisekoi" Every time he sees a woman he nosebleeds
That was me when I accidentally punched myself in the nose 1 time which led to the emergency services being called. I was teasing the dog then somehow swung my arm with such force back at my nose, it was like a fuckin pipe had burst, absolute bloodbath.

I've always experienced nose bleeds regardless ever since I was a kid but that was the most blood I've lost.