Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Trucel trait: for all your socializing, you do it on .is

Efiliste

Efiliste

Un Misanthrope Cynique Et Mélancholique
-
Interacting with normies is like talking to brain dead NPCs. Most of them are retarded and can't think beyond any cognitive bias. I suppose most inkwells only socialize on .is.

Outside of .is the only people I socialize with is the grocery store manager

the jobcentre is the height of my social interaction for the month

Interacting with normies is like talking to brain dead NPCs. Most of them are retarded and can't think beyond any cognitive bias. I suppose most inkwells only socialize on .is.
blame technology for this

The hive mind probably existed before technological advancements
yes but at least before tech,the hive minded were removed from society

yes but at least before tech,the hive minded were removed from society
Yeah, but biologically, the hive mind increased people's chances of survival, so it was preserved

i cant even get hired at wagie fast food, so yea this is the only socializing i have, but i like it

Yeah, normies could never understand, so I don't even try to speak to them any more. They don't want to speak to me, anyway. It's pointless. Plus, I want to destroy them (in video game).

Yeah, normies could never understand, so I don't even try to speak to them any more. They don't want to speak to me, anyway. It's pointless. Plus, I want to destroy them (in video game).
Ofc in a video, absolutely not in real life

fakecel trait you disagree

Yes I am like this other than occasional interaction with my cousin. I talk to no one outside of my cousin.

True. I feel like im speaking to aliens when talking to normies, its like they are a whole other species and we have nothing in common

True. I feel like im speaking to aliens when talking to normies, its like they are a whole other species and we have nothing in common
Most of them are too shallow and superficial

Most of them are too shallow and superficial
Yeah. They always talk about the newest internet trends (to which i to 99% not care about), their social circle or girls, which i can absolutely not relate to since im a truecel

I have a weird relationship with normfags, i try to learn about them, study these creatures.

I'm trying to achieve something with them, manipulate them, atleast try to.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back