Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Trucel trait: every single interaction you had with a group of people was traumatic

CEO of beta eyes

CEO of beta eyes

Officer
★★★
Whenever I remember the times I forced myself to talk to a group of people, I think about how horrible it felt and how I just wanted to leave and go home. Getting constantly ignored and talked over fml

Socializing is so difficult for some reason

I have similar experiences

Quite expected; as a subhuman, you're mistreated and negatively projected upon by most, and thus are restricted from such social interaction they might make you more NT-like/socially capable, causing a negative reinforcement loop where you spiral further into this isolation and discriminatory treatment... :feelsUgh:

Even non-NT Chad gets treated like the normal mogger by foids and normies/cucks/other Chads, meaning a positive reinforcement loop where they continue to gain these capabilities in interaction with others, as well as confidence and such, simply through their genetic physical attractiveness. :feelsclown:

I went to another free church meal. Chistards at my table talk about the weather and I hate Jews. It doesn’t mix. They ask me to bring dish to pass for Christmas Day dinner, lol, I only go for the FREE food so I’ll skip that one. It’s always shakedown time. Taking is better than socializing.

It was in a way bc all of these people eventually betrayed me and left me all alone

And some people you encounter are genuinely assholes and try to fuck with you bc they see you as an easy target. I really want to like people in general but a lot are evil.

Whenever I remember the times I forced myself to talk to a group of people, I think about how horrible it felt and how I just wanted to leave and go home. Getting constantly ignored and talked over fml
The social anxiety can multiply into a chronic thing

yep or get told to outright fuck off for no reason. you are hated for existing.

And some people you encounter are genuinely assholes and try to fuck with you bc they see you as an easy target. I really want to like people in general but a lot are evil.
yes I have come to realise this now at the age of 38. Especially females they are evil.

Yeah,i was always treated like trash when i tried to interact with scumciety in the past,that's why i don't talk to nobody irl.

Yeah,i was always treated like trash when i tried to interact with scumciety in the past,that's why i don't talk to nobody irl.
same here it is the reason why we retreat

Interaction with normies never got me anywhere, but society expects me to contribute. It is a cycle.

Normies just gaslight the living shit out of incels, torturing incels like insane and then pretending it is some issue of incel lacking social skill. They would never treat each other the way they treat incels.

I have similar experiences
And even then, when I asshole maxX to fit in and keep a voice, I hate the person I become. Though to most normies, such displays of power is supposed to owe you respect. I hate this soyciety full of immature primitives.

And even then, when I asshole maxX to fit in and keep a voice, I hate the person I become. Though to most normies, such displays of power is supposed to owe you respect. I hate this soyciety full of immature primitives.
It's great that you try to fit in, I've given up mostly

Honestly you're doing great. I have a coworker who look at me like he hates me, though I don't even know him and just say hello from time to time. People literally hate when you say hello in 2022.

AnonyAnonymous
Png

#151889604Wednesday, December 17, 2014 6:28 PM CST
Simple. An apparent Social-Circle that influences users.
Re: [ Content Deleted ]
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#151955167Thursday, December 18, 2014 9:01 PM CST
There's much more important aspects of your "Academic-Lifestyle" than simply trying to receive utterly worthless Social-Status to boast about in your later years. You'll benefit from respecting this person's decision and understanding that an actual "Romantic-Relationship" is much more than simply based on desire and a good image. I'm going to suggest focusing on "Academic" lessons.

I've only been able to interact with people in a 1 on 1 fashion. Never groups as I'm too socially retarded.

Honestly you're doing great. I have a coworker who look at me like he hates me, though I don't even know him and just say hello from time to time. People literally hate when you say hello in 2022.
yep I have had that

Yep me too and when you lose it with anger everyone looks at you with disgust like you have done the worst thing on planet earth
Yep and they never let you forget the anger outbursts either

Normies just gaslight the living shit out of incels, torturing incels like insane and then pretending it is some issue of incel lacking social skill. They would never treat each other the way they treat incels.
People are hypocrits and Woman make Sure to claim victim Status , when they are the cause of .Ost of our worlds Problems.

Gotta Be a piece of Shit These days

I hate my life. I’ve already mentioned my situation in another thread but I’m too much of a pussy to have anger outbursts.

NO your not a pussy the problem with being an incel (weak gened male) is that no mater how much you scream and yell you eventually your ass whooped so you stop yelling, it is awful because your very essence of manhood is getting crushed because of society. It is a monstrosity. If it makes you feel better I am a 38 year old security guard and am in a similar situation than you. No matter how right you are your wrong it sucks, just like me

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back