Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Trucel Trait: Even homeless men mog you.

You can't be homeless if you are gl tbh

Yeah I gave a homeless guy some money once and he facemogged me to oblivion. At least he said thanks.
Eh even gl people can become homeless, drugs can ruin chads even. I’m gonna make a thread on a guy who did that exact thing.

Why do foids like throwing stuff when they're angered :feelskek:

They're literally fucking chimps lmfao

Homelesspill is brutal. Surprisingly I see a lot of these guys in the company of a Foid

Facts,if you are gl and for some reason you become homeless some foid will take you to her house,wash you,feed you then fuck you and give you money.
If you are ugly and you become homeless,most likely you will starve to death/freeze to death depending on the season.

Yeah I gave a homeless guy some money once and he facemogged me to oblivion. At least he said thanks.

Eh even gl people can become homeless, drugs can ruin chads even. I’m gonna make a thread on a guy who did that exact thing.
If drugs ruined his looks, he is not gl anymore, therefore he can be homeless.

But if he do drugs and still is gl, he can't be homeless, since many foids will be willing to accept him at their houses

Homeless people can go to work like everyone else, and if they're unable they should be gulashed and turned into canned dog food
I never see homeless people in my area

DPQbvNLVwAAvPIR

@Ecstasy Thoughts?

I hate the homeless, they are so entitled and obnoxious. Or at least the ones here in the great land of the free.

Why do foids like throwing stuff when they're angered :feelskek:

They're literally fucking chimps lmfao

It's because they're weaker. when guys are fighting we don't need to throw possessions or objects at the target because we can do the damage by our own.

Homelesspill is brutal. Surprisingly I see a lot of these guys in the company of a Foid
Big truth. Many hobos slay pussy :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: while we rot. Normie Hobo>STEMcel for foids

depressing reality

Bluepillers like using amputees as evidence agaist the blackpill but I believe a missing limb isn't actually too much of an "ugly" trait. Face and overall proportions of the body determine most of attraction. Imagining a hot woman with a missing arm doesn't really subtract from the sexual attraction terribly, for me.