Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] Trucel trait: Cheating in video games whenever possible

Do you cheat in video games

• Total voters
Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Hee ho!
★★★★★
If you play 'fair' you are a cuck who cares about whats morally righteous. A based trucel will cheat, hack or glitch whenever possible for an advantage. Life isnt fair for us so we need to make balance in video games

Yes, I do to make normalfags rage there :feelskek:and then they shittalk in chat how I am a loser, virgin and so on - that's not wrong but so what's then ?

Last edited:
it feels better to crush a normie without having to cheat though

but then again i dont have the time to actually get good

idk

it feels better to crush a normie without having to cheat though

but then again i dont have the time to actually get good

idk
I cheat in single player games like abuse the game mechanics. In online games I don't have to "beat" normies I just have to insult them where it hurts. Sadly it results in me being banned from most servers ._.

yeah I just dont have the willpower to win

You are all missing the point.
A trucel cannot play multiplayer games because he lives in a shit country and has shit internet.

I love cheating

I cheat in single player games like abuse the game mechanics. In online games I don't have to "beat" normies I just have to insult them where it hurts. Sadly it results in me being banned from most servers ._.
brutal

Yes, I do to make normalfags rage there :feelskek:and then they shittalk in chat how I am a loser, virgin and so on - that's not wrong but so what's then ?
Hypocritical normies will then say virgin shaming isn’t a thing and it’s all in your head

Real trucel trait: you don't play multiplayer games.
You are all missing the point.
A trucel cannot play multiplayer games because he lives in a shit country and has shit internet.

Only game ı cheated on was Twisted Metal Black and Head-On
But it wasnt unfair because Aİ cheats more then you do.

The only games I play are snes roms and I use save states, but that’s it.

A truecel won't spend enough time on the normiefied games today to win normally

Based tbh, what roms you like playing?
Today I started playing Secret of Evermore again. It was my fav game as a kid. I highly recommend it.
My fav classics are Super Metroid and chrono trigger.
And as a hidden gem I recommend the racing game biker mice from mars, based on the cartoon series.

Maybe, if your bad at them

And as a hidden gem I recommend the racing game biker mice from mars, based on the cartoon series.
wow really? That was actually the first game I played in my entire life, but i played that one on my ps2 so you must be talking about an earlier iteration of the game

I don't even have the energy to learn to play videogames, a truecel trait

wow really? That was actually the first game I played in my entire life, but i played that one on my ps2 so you must be talking about an earlier iteration of the game
I played the original cartridge as a kid (I am 34 yo) and back then it was more like an exotic game. But maybe it depends on the location
I don't even have the energy to learn to play videogames, a truecel trait
Same. That’s why I only play games from my childhood

Don't relate always liked the challenge.

Retardcel trait: To lazy and retarded to install cheats and not get caught so you don't. When they enemy team starts winning you get pissed and accuse them of hacking.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back