Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Trucel trait: Buying lots of Jew pills

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
In addition to spamming vaccines. I also buy hundreds of dollars of supplements every month. Testing dozens of substances a year. This is a giga trucel trait. If I was a healthy white Chad instead of a sick shitskin, I wouldn't need these Jew pills.

Just today I bought almost $200 worth of Jewish drugs and supplements. This is what inceldom has done to me. Forcing me to spam various pills to cope and be mentally healthy.
All the other Jew pill maxxers I know tend to be trucels. Chads don't need this shit :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

In addition to spamming vaccines. I also buy hundreds of dollars of supplements every month. Testing dozens of substances a year. This is a giga trucel trait. If I was a healthy white Chad instead of a sick shitskin, I wouldn't need these Jew pills.

Just today I bought almost $200 worth of Jewish drugs and supplements. This is what inceldom has done to me. Forcing me to spam various pills to cope and be mentally healthy.
All the other Jew pill maxxers I know tend to be trucels. Chads don't need this shit :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
The "supplements" you need are steroids, everything else is just a scam

Why not just buy real drugs then lol

The "supplements" you need are steroids, everything else is just a scam
I live with my parents to save on rent rn. But when I move out I will upgrade to roids.
Why not just buy real drugs then lol
Risky in my area. Also they tend to have negative side effects. While the supplements and Jew pills hit hard but not super hard so less sides.

I live with my parents to save on rent rn. But when I move out I will upgrade to roids.

Risky in my area. Also they tend to have negative side effects. While the supplements and Jew pills hit hard but not super hard so less sides.
Do you even have a recipe for them or don't you need one?

I need melatonin pills to sleep

Incel: buys vit. K, D, A, E, gets sun for health/skin glow, roids responsibly, low PUFA diet, positive mindset, works hard, talented, very high IQ, friendly, eats well, helps others/contributes to humanity, has a car and his own place, very NT, donates to the suffering/needy, follows an androgenic/primitive diet to accentuate masculinity/health, always clean and healthmaxes to optimize pheromones,, is still virgin at 30

Chad: doesn't know what a vitamin is, drinks 2 cups of corn/soy oil for breakfast, drinks iron-fortified tap water all day, sub 90 IQ, muscular but doesn't workout, takes zero hormones, has no steady job, garbage mindset, zero talent, careless, takes Bi-Estro cream daily and still has a six pack even on a donut and beer diet, bathes once a month max/brushes teeth maybe twice a month, been with 10+ girls before 23 even.

Last edited:
Do you even have a recipe for them or don't you need one?
recipe for Jew pills? I don't make them. I buy them.

For my testing procedure. I use the smallest effective dose of a Jew pill daily for a week. Then I either add it in or drop it or leave it for situational usage. A big issue I have found is that some pills are effective on their own but shit or have side effects when combined with the main stack. very irritating.
I need melatonin pills to sleep
brutal. I used to use it too but it doesn't work well on me anymore.
Incel: buys vit. K, D, A, E, roids, low PUFA, positive mindset, works hard, talented, very high IQ, friendly, eats well, is still virgin at 30

Chad: doesn't know what a vitamin is, drinks 2 cups of corn/soy oil for breakfast, drinks iron-fortified tap water all day, is sub 90 IQ, muscular but doesn't workout, takes zero hormones, has no steady job, garbage mindset, zero talent, lazy, been with 10+ girls before 23 even.
fuck too real. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsrope:

Incel: buys vit. K, D, A, E, roids, low PUFA, positive mindset, works hard, talented, very high IQ, friendly, eats well, is still virgin at 30

Chad: doesn't know what a vitamin is, drinks 2 cups of corn/soy oil for breakfast, drinks iron-fortified tap water all day, is sub 90 IQ, muscular but doesn't workout, takes zero hormones, has no steady job, garbage mindset, zero talent, lazy, been with 10+ girls before 23 even.
Exactly :feelskek:
nigga you spend thousands of dollars on jew pills and meds but live with ur parents to "save on rent"
should've saved the money instead of spending it on jew pills tbh

recipe for Jew pills? I don't make them. I buy them.
Lol in my native language it's called recipe. It's called prescription or something in English tough. Don't you need a doctors permission to get the really good stuff?

Lol in my native language it's called recipe. It's called prescription or something in English tough. Don't you need a doctors permission to get the really good stuff?
I have used doctor prescribed pills but they tend to be weaker than many of the ones available on the clearnet or OTC ones. Many powerful pills are easily available even on Amazon USA