Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Trucel Fatcel Trait: You Have the McDonald’s Mobile App Installed

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
I don’t understand why skinnyfags says eating fast food is expensive, just download the McDonald’s app and you get so many cheap deals, literally get quarter pounders and double cheeseburgers free or heavily discounted every week at McDonald’s on top of getting free Quarter Pounders using rewards points. I get half off everything at McDonald’s.

Popeyes also gives me a lot of rewards, but not as much as McDonald’s, the value there is unmatched.

View: https://imgur.com/a/eskI8rz

Last edited:
I only use the app for the $1 fries.

I used this app for a while, but they don't have any good deals anymore.
Now the deals are all garbage like:
- buy 3 combos and get free delivery

I would get that if I had my own money

I dont eat McDonalds. Too unhealthy

I'd love to but I guess I'm still hoping some foid will stare at my abs so much she'll forget to look at my face and I'll ascend

Quellbild anzeigen

Mail coupons.

I used to eat Mcdonalds every day but Im leanmaxxing now

besides mcdonalds tastes like shit

I'd love to but I guess I'm still hoping some foid will stare at my abs so much she'll forget to look at my face and I'll ascend
Foids only care if you have abs if youre chad
Had them for a year nobody gives a shit

Danm looks pretty good ngl

It rather fatcel poorcel trait

I don't eat McDonald's cause shittier than Popeyes

MFW no McDonald's in godforsaken country

McDonald's is too expensive in curryland

I like how it doesn't require refrigeration and a burger and fries can sit for years on a shelf and it still be edible.

I have it (and i'm lovin' it)

I have it because I don’t want to talk to foid cashiers. I haven’t been to McDonalds in a while though

I used to wage there so I just ate the food for free. Now I’m sick of it

I like that i can get a free coffee or softdrink for giving feedback online. Been getting 4 free coffee almost everyday for quite some time.
App is installed and iam fat aswell.

honestly mcdonals doesn't even taste good but it's addictive, actual restaurants are much better for burger but sometimes I just want a good ol mac if you catch my drift if you know what I'm sayin and what I mean

honestly mcdonals doesn't even taste good but it's addictive, actual restaurants are much better for burger but sometimes I just want a good ol mac if you catch my drift if you know what I'm sayin and what I mean
It's cheap goyslop tho

American trait

I Hope USA gets destroyed in flames by the winds of global jihad (in GTA Russia mod)

mcdonalds is meh, five guys is better

I'm more of a whataburger guy personally

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back