Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TRP: "Any body can be a 6 or 7 if they got in shape, dressed better..."

T

truecel23

Officer
★★
https://www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/7iohqv/looks_matter/dr0w1cj/

TRP is basically blue pill repackaged. They are mostly delusional incels who have false hope that lifting heavy weights will give them female attention. The only attention you get as an unattractive man who is jacked is from other gym buffs.

Yeah I saw someone saying that on reddit the other day.

Fucking stupid af.

These delusional apes piss me off.

gstvtrp said:
Yeah I saw someone saying that on reddit the other day.

Fucking stupid af.

Yeah they don't understand how face is everything.

Hell even slightly chubby + good bone structure guys can get laid... with hot women too.

Kointo said:
These delusional apes piss me off.

Me too.

Plus, their tone is so cringeworthy and edgy. Reminds me of tryhards here in college who intentionally have an edgy tone to sound "tough."

There is some truth to this, just the wrong number. Anyone, unless legitimately deformed, can looksmax to a 3.5, no matter how ugly

KV- said:
There is some truth to this, just the wrong number. Anyone, unless legitimately deformed, can looksmax to a 3.5, no matter how ugly

Looksmaxing is a thing for everyone, but he is basically saying that everyone can be "attractive" via looksmaxing.

KV- said:

What's the point of getting to 3.5. That's still a terrible score.

Kointo said:

That's the point of why some incels don't try.

However, some chubbycels who are 4/10s before who actually have the chance to be 5-6/10 post looksmaxing are volcel in my opinion.

Kointo said:

Well if one is rich, it can cross the line from sub 3 "is that thing even human" to "he's hideous but his money is worth it".

KV- said:
Well if one is rich, it can cross the line from sub 3 "is that thing even human" to "he's hideous but his money is worth it".

I wouldn't want a gf/wife though in that case. Its not fun. They wouldn't enjoy being with you.

I'd smoke cigars, drink whiskey, and fuck harems of hookers daily if I lived that way.

KV- said:

I suppose. But for a poorcel like me, it's pointless

They can't emulate Chad.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back