Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel tried to prolong my passport but ran out of the municipality office holding back tears when i saw my pics

ghostcell

ghostcell

Banned
-
i forgot i had to bring pictures to prolong my passport but i couldnt take it... holy shit what an ugly fucker.

doesnt help that i have an eye infection and recently had to give myself a buzzcut to help my skin relax (it was super scaly and inflamed and nothing helped)

im so fucking ugly i couldnt take it anymore i ran out of the office holding back tears, trying to keep it in, and get home as soon as i could

honestly its so fucking over for me. balding at 22, huge dark circles, asymmetric lips, big nose, asymmetric ears.

Last edited:
what is the point of accomplishing anything in your life if you are just an ugly fucker

I can't even look at any document that has my photo on it

I don't kike looking at my fotos. I have reddish dark circles as well, one of my worst features.

I try to avoid looking at my university pass for this very reason. It doesn't help that the pic is itself horrible, as if my unsightly visage wasn't enough.

For some reason, everytime I need ID pictures, I'm in the worst condition to have them done (red eyelids, bad haircut, etc).