Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Tried to blackpill my parents but they just spat it out.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
We where walking and my mom saw some couple kissing, she then said "thats gonna be crustaciouse when he gets his girlfriend"
I got triggered and said "thats not how it works in america"
Then I tried to blackpill them.
I tried to go the looks, money, status route, except i couldnt use looks because they would just delusionaly say im not ugly. So I decided to go with money.
I said "girls in america will only go out with someone like me if I have a lot of money" and they just kept laughing with their boomer iq.
They then said " well if you dont like girls in america you can just get a wife from albania"
I then said "those girls will only be after a passport and then leave me"
their low iq boomer brains tried to justify it by saying "ofcoarse your wife will get citizenship, what did you expect"
Arguing with boomers is so exhausting. No matter what you say they will try to justify their points through their older life experiences.
Then when I finally said "only a few top men that have status, money, and looks can get love"
My parents got triggered and said "but you are goodlooking, and tall"
I cut them off and hit them with the heightpill, they think im tall even though im 5'8, below average.
Now im spending all night trying to blackpill my parents.
Parents are definitely getting worried they will die before they can have grendchildren. Damn cant believe their only child is an incel.

This is why you dont try to blackpill.

My parents are NPCs. :feelsrope:

You need to larp as a normie the best you can out there, man. No blackpills, you be a bluepiller out there.

Boomer parents live in a different era when the bluepill still worked, just move along.

Is your dad a Chad?
No he a bald 60 year old that only married at 40. So I thouhht he would be sympathetic to my issues.
But he seems to be just as bluepilled.
Boomer parents live in a different era when the bluepill still worked, just move along.
Not only in a different era, my parents grew up in a third world country.
So they have absolutely no idea how modern females behave.

You need to larp as a normie the best you can out there, man. No blackpills, you be a bluepiller out there.
This. It’s the only way. People will just patronize us and think we’re insane. For every blackpill, they have an anecdote to “disprove” it..

I remember my mom once told me if I respect women they will not care about my dick size and looks. :feelsgah:

I remember my mom once told me if I respect women they will not care about my dick size and looks. :feelsgah:
I'm also getting tired of my mom's "respect wymyn to get them" quotes

Blackpilling MILLENIAL NORMIES already is hard, imagine trying to blackpill fuckin BOOMERS suhahsuasgsuijuhsshushuasygashusauh
No he a bald 60 year old that only married at 40. So I thouhht he would be sympathetic to my issues.

Betabuxxers reproducing... disaster.

Boomers doomed this country

they’re in denial just let them process it nobody can take such a strong blackpill and not be shocked at first

Don't bother trying to blackpill anyone over the age of 35

Can you find a virginal Albanian chick to wife up? If so, you could always give the marriage thing a try and see how it goes, once you have enough betabuxx.

After all, which is worse, to be depressed about being incel, or to be angry about being abandoned by your wife?

Just make sure to set yourself up so that when the relationship does go south, you're in an advantageous position. E.g., if she ever hits you, call the cops, show them the bruises, and get her arrested so that you can use that as a basis for getting her deported if she doesn't do what you say.

Also, I'm of the view that if you're going to have a mail-order bride, you should keep all tools of autonomy and sluttiness (e.g. driver's license, cell phone, etc.) out of her hands.
I probably can get some bitch thats looking for an american citizenship.
But thats not what I want, in my view that would be just as bad as betabuxing. The bitch would only be using menfor my immigration status.

My dad is fairly blackpilled imo. He realizes that he gets treated better due to his looks/height/frame.

Most low value men marry older. You will too or you'll die alone. Take it or leave it, this is the true blackpill without any teen fantasies attached.

Do you mean to suggest that MOMMY GF NOW is just one big cope?

Examine agrarian societies, males with no land have no prospects until they somehow obtain status when they're old and force some neighboring farmers to hand over their daughter to protect their interests

While some nobleman can prolly just seduce the daughter with promises and dip out. A normal peasant can do the same but it's much less believable unless he's good looking by 1300s standards

Oh, I thought by "marry older" he meant they marry an older femoid.

Only men with no prospects at any point marry older

A 40 year old male is likely to marry 25-30 women (lottery if they have cum products from previous relationships) but usually has some status or income, if not then it's 35-40 range which is practically incel or cuck :feelskek: since you'll have step children. If it's over 40 then :feelsahh:

My family already blackpilled so I don't have this problem

We where walking and my mom saw some couple kissing, she then said "thats gonna be crustaciouse when he gets his girlfriend"
I got triggered and said "thats not how it works in america"
Then I tried to blackpill them.
I tried to go the looks, money, status route, except i couldnt use looks because they would just delusionaly say im not ugly. So I decided to go with money.
I said "girls in america will only go out with someone like me if I have a lot of money" and they just kept laughing with their boomer iq.
They then said " well if you dont like girls in america you can just get a wife from albania"
I then said "those girls will only be after a passport and then leave me"
their low iq boomer brains tried to justify it by saying "ofcoarse your wife will get citizenship, what did you expect"
Arguing with boomers is so exhausting. No matter what you say they will try to justify their points through their older life experiences.
Then when I finally said "only a few top men that have status, money, and looks can get love"
My parents got triggered and said "but you are goodlooking, and tall"
I cut them off and hit them with the heightpill, they think im tall even though im 5'8, below average.
Now im spending all night trying to blackpill my parents.
Parents are definitely getting worried they will die before they can have grendchildren. Damn cant believe their only child is an incel.
Bro...its so over for some people it doesnt even get brought up...If your NT just thank God for that tbh. At least you can TRY to betabuxx if you want