Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone have stories from when they were young and naive?

Clavicus Vile

Clavicus Vile

I sold your soul for a daedric fleshlight
★★★
I remember when I was 14 and would try to talk to girls online. No girls at my school liked me so I tried online. They would reject me, call me disgusting and say “ew”. I remember I said hi to this one white bitch and she said “ew no, you’re gross” and my nerdy ass said “okay bye”.

Back then I still had had hope that one day, just one day I would find girls that found me attractive, How foolish I was.

I started to fight back as I got older, calling them stupid cunts, bitches, whores and sluts and doing a bunch of online trolling insulting them in any way that I can, picking out their insecurities and everything.

Was fun to at least torment them if I couldn’t any to like me, and then I eventually got bored and stopped talking to girls entirely. Now I just spend my days alone, every now and then I still like to troll though.

I was already blackpilled and gave up at 14 lmao, never began

Used to think I would catch up to people my age and that people weren't really doing all the things with girls they claimed to be, sex didn't happen like that and it was something people did once they found their special person.

I remember thinking my life was perfect in elementary school. But now look at me. I’m rottening on my bed all alone