Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Tried to black pill chad lite "friend"

• Thread starter CopingManletcel
  • Start date
CopingManletcel

CopingManletcel

Subhuman
★★★★★
He is kind of a TRP/PuA guy

I bombarded him with black pills and proof and every response from him began with "youre kind of right, BUT"

JFL at admitting im right yet still trying to blue pill me

well if he is chadlite he will never understand.

He is kind of a TRP/PuA guy

I bombarded him with black pills and proof and every response from him began with "youre kind of right, BUT"

JFL at admitting im right yet still trying to blue pill me
"But if you had showered 7 times a day, confidently lifted your own therapist, you would’ve never been incel!"

For a chadlite he seems to be quite cognizant of how foids are. What is the point of dragging him down further?

there is no point trying to talk about reality with 99% of population, especially people that you know for a fact have had sex/relations with a women before. i just talk about normie shit to them if i have to and say i dont talk alot because i meditate alot and dont have much to say. jfl if you think you can discuss your situation with people you know irl. the only thing that will accomplish is getting even less connections then you already fucking do.