Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Im making an art piece about the black pill

Anthrax

Anthrax

Officer
★★★
This will be my first traditional painting in 2 years, and it will be my biggest (around 3x4 feet). I am planning on using acrylic paint.

The idea of the piece is to communicate the idea of the blackpill to normies. I want to say that the blackpill is more than just an edgier redpill, someone who has truly accepted the blackpill is someone thats completely given up.

Im doing this because of the empathy gap between soyciety and incels. There's alot of misconceptions about us, most people see us as neckbeard reddit fags who cant get laid because of hygiene or some gay shit like that. Theres a few paintings/artists trying to portray us that boil down to "look at how dangerous and disgusting they are no wonder they cant get laid". They're usually done by woman who have no concept of what inceldom actually feels like.

I cant decide on the composition, the first one (renessaince pose) would have dramatic lighting like in a Renaissance painting, the background would fade into a black void and im considering putting a .is post on the monitor screen (not sure which one would be best).

the second pose (webcam pose), would be from the pov of a computer Webcam. You wouldn't see the monitor, it would be lite up with the same blueness of a computer screen like the other one.

both would have the subject be nude, but its probably not necessary to show genitalia. Not sure if id post the finished piece here.

I plan to submit this to local galleries.

20240216 033954

Instead, they'll say "see, they don't get laid because they lie in front of their computers being nihilistic instead of bEiNg AlPhA"

This will be my first traditional painting in 2 years, and it will be my biggest (around 3x4 feet). I am planning on using acrylic paint.

The idea of the piece is to communicate the idea of the blackpill to normies. I want to say that the blackpill is more than just an edgier redpill, someone who has truly accepted the blackpill is someone thats completely given up.

Im doing this because of the empathy gap between soyciety and incels. There's alot of misconceptions about us, most people see us as neckbeard reddit fags who cant get laid because of hygiene or some gay shit like that. Theres a few paintings/artists trying to portray us that boil down to "look at how dangerous and disgusting they are no wonder they cant get laid". They're usually done by woman who have no concept of what inceldom actually feels like.

I cant decide on the composition, the first one (renessaince pose) would have dramatic lighting like in a Renaissance painting, the background would fade into a black void and im considering putting a .is post on the monitor screen (not sure which one would be best).

the second pose (webcam pose), would be from the pov of a computer Webcam. You wouldn't see the monitor, it would be lite up with the same blueness of a computer screen like the other one.

both would have the subject be nude, but its probably not necessary to show genitalia. Not sure if id post the finished piece here.

I plan to submit this to local galleries.

View attachment 1065356View attachment 1065354
Bookmarked and I follow you . Iq cel that loves art . Anyway the second has more "pathos" , the drammacity is accentuated , I would go for the second . I hope one day I will do something similar .

most people see us as neckbeard reddit fags who cant get laid because of hygiene or some gay shit like that
Make the subject in your painting look ugly but not unhygienic. You'd want to give the impression that this could be anyone that this could happen to (inceldom)—or at least it could be someone that anyone might know in real life. Romantically unsuccessful people aren't rare nowadays. As an example, 56% of French men aged 18-24 are virginal.
I cant decide on the composition
The "Webcam" Pose looks very nice. Gives the painting depth. You should try doing that.

I can imagine the subject looking tired with eye bags and haggardly with a 5 o'clock shadow.

The sketches look amazing. Can't wait to see the finished piece. Good luck from an admirer. :feelsokman:

Bookmarked and I follow you . Iq cel that loves art . Anyway the second has more "pathos" , the drammacity is accentuated , I would go for the second . I hope one day I will do something similar .
Make the subject in your painting look ugly but not unhygienic. You'd want to give the impression that this could be anyone that this could happen to (inceldom)—or at least it could be someone that anyone might know in real life. Romantically unsuccessful people aren't rare nowadays. As an example, 56% of French men aged 18-24 are virginal.

The "Webcam" Pose looks very nice. Gives the painting depth. You should try doing that.

I can imagine the subject looking tired with eye bags and haggardly with a 5 o'clock shadow.

The sketches look amazing. Can't wait to see the finished piece. Good luck from an admirer. :feelsokman:
For the second pose, do you think a fish eyed camera lense look to it would make it better or hinder it?

I appreciate the support also.

For the second pose, do you think a fish eyed camera lense look to it would make it better or hinder it?
I think a fish-eye perspective is really nice if you want to capture the full scope of the room. Definitely do that if you feel like you can put in a lot of detail in the background. Otherwise, I would just use a "normal" POV when making it.

Draw and sketch a point of view perspective scene
02 Coffee and Ice Cream Paul Heaston Urban Sketcher Inserts Himself in the Drawing www designs
Draw and sketch a point of view perspective scene 1
DddQ74SVMAAd b  large

I think a fish-eye perspective is really nice if you want to capture the full scope of the room. Definitely do that if you feel like you can put in a lot of detail in the background. Otherwise, I would just use a "normal" POV when making it.

View attachment 1065575View attachment 1065576View attachment 1065577View attachment 1065578
I see where youre going with that, but i was planning on not showing the background. The only light source would come from the computer screen, so itd only show the figure bed, and pc/keyboard

The sketches remind me of "Elegy" by William-Adolphe Bouguereau.

IMG 1109

Here is a more finished drawing of the first pose, the background would be black and the only light source would come from the monitor. It’s not done I know, I have to figure out how to draw the dick in there without it looking ‘off’ and i have to finish drawing the keyboard.

I think i like this pose better than the other one, because the viewers are looking into the room of an incel, rather than like a face to face view the other one has. I think it goes along with the narrative i have. Still debating on wether or not to post the finished piece here.

What does everyone think?

View attachment 1070286

Here is a more finished drawing of the first pose, the background would be black and the only light source would come from the monitor. It’s not done I know, I have to figure out how to draw the dick in there without it looking ‘off’ and i have to finish drawing the keyboard.

I think i like this pose better than the other one, because the viewers are looking into the room of an incel, rather than like a face to face view the other one has. I think it goes along with the narrative i have. Still debating on wether or not to post the finished piece here.

What does everyone think?
I really like your art. I think it's perfectly fine without a dick tbh lol but I think it could still look really good. Followed.

I really like your art. I think it's perfectly fine without a dick tbh lol but I think it could still look really good. Followed.
Thank you.

I want it to be clearly nude because this will be presented in a class of 20+ foids, fags, and other gay degenerates (avr. Population in a U.S college). No one ever draws nude males unless its through the lense of a faggot, so im doing it for that.

I also hope to submit it to a gallery by the end of my semester, to a potential wider left leaning normie audience.