Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Trick to get Wavier or Curlier Hair.

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
Dont use shampoo or conditioner. It'll be greasy for the first week until your natural oils reset.

I've been a month clean and my hair has more style now. No it's not "disgusting" if you wash it regularly.

Some shampoos are actually harmful and accelerate balding. So just quit using it.

Last edited:
I wash my hair with shampoo and the next day it is greasy again.

I wash my hair with shampoo and the next day it is greasy again.
Cuz shampoo dries out your scalp and fucks up your natural oils.

Plus hormones.

do you have any trick to regrow hair?

Minoxodil, toupee, or hair transplant.
for hair transplant I don't have enough money
others I am scared of the side effects, I am already fucked health-wise

I heard in turkey they make cheap hair transplants but is the quality bad?

I have never understood 'dirty' hair.

It's natural oil that is settled on your hair, there isn't even opportunity for dirt to get in your hair unless you roll around on the ground or stand by a highway all day.

People just don't like the way hair looks naturally.

Ethnicmaxxing.

Really? My hair looks like it loses all of it's volume if I don't wash it every few days.
I'll try it and hopefully I'll have the eboy/pretty boy type haircut I was going for and not have the shit look like a mop on my head.

Last edited:
My hair is covered with dandruff no matter what I do :feelsbadman:

Really? My hair looks like it loses all of it's volume if I don't wash it every few days.
I try it and hopefully I'll have the eboy/pretty boy type haircut I was going for and not have the shit look like a mop on my head.
That's just your hormones. Give it a week or two and itll have the same volume.

That's just your hormones. Give it a week or two and itll have the same volume.
So you still wash it with water and just cut out the shampoo? or do you not wash your hair at all?

Dont use shampoo or conditioner. It'll be greasy for the first week until your natural oils reset.

I've been a month clean and my hair has more style now. No it's not "disgusting" if you wash it regularly.

Some shampoos are actually harmful and accelerate balding. So just quit using it.
Jfl. Just have curly wavy hairy genes like me.:feelshaha:

My hair is always wavy and curly in and out of wash
I dont have curly nigger hair. Im hoping to achieve the eboy curly hair naturally though

I did, and before that I used a medicated acidic shampoo specifically for dandruff removal and it didn’t do anything
Could be your diet or hormones out of wack which is producing access oils.

I dont have curly nigger hair. Im hoping to achieve the eboy curly hair naturally though
What's the difference between nigger and eboy "curly" hair

There is no difference on my end considering it's a full mane rn
:feelskek:

Last edited: