Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Treat mothers and pregnant women like they don't exist

Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those m
-
A mother going out with her kids and pregnant mothers have one thing in common. They are flaunting the fact that they were repeatedly creampied by another man to everyone.

They are mocking us, men who have never touched a woman aside from family members in our lives.

Not to mention they treat us like we don't exist/treat us badly anyways, it's time to stop putting these disgusting used up goods on a pedestal.

Last edited:
What the hell is this

Truth. The more pregnant toilets I see in public, the more motivation I get to build my leg muscles.

Your mother was repeatedly creampied by a man.

I hate the seating designated for pregnant women and mothers and the eldery and disabled on buses the elderly and disabled i can excuse but bitch its not my fault you got knocked up by some loser without a car. Pregnant cunts and mothers are entitled cunts like all foids.

I hate the seating designated for pregnant women and mothers and the eldery and disabled on buses the elderly and disabled i can excuse but bitch its not my fault you got knocked up by some loser without a car. Pregnant cunts and mothers are entitled cunts like all foids.
They are entitled and disgusting