Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Traumatic events in which you've almost lost it completely

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

5'5 genetic garbage, autistic, abused dog,gamercel
★★★★★
What are some of your most traumatic situations which triggered a severe trauma and you were close to completely losing it ?

I have a lot of them but the most recent one that happened was when I was coming home back for the 4th time during my driving lessons. I was trying to get a drivings license but I was complete ass and could not do anything right. My instructor told me that he's never seen someone as inept as me and that I kept doing the same mistakes on top of that there was a foid in the back of the car that was laughing at me and that did not happen once either.

Everyone who was taking the driving course with me had a second hand embarrassment the moment I got behind the wheel. After I was done for the day on my way home I nearly cried but when I finally came back home I collapsed on my bed and refused to eat anything I was full of self-pity, misery and anger. I convinced myself that I was an actual retard who cannot do anything right.

My dad noticed me and even he got concerned he is usually not the type of person who recognizes mental illness since , well we live in Eastern Europe it is much different over here. He suggested therapy because he saw me completely losing it. I screamed at the top of my lungs at my grandma when she entered my room to see what was happening with me and this is very unusual for me since I never yell.

After that happened I never showed up for the driving lessons again it left me scarred and traumatized. I managed to recover but I was still miserable as hell the following weeks.

Brutal, i never tried to learn how to drive because i knew it would be useless.

What the actual fuck. I struggled at the start of my driving because i had no one to teach me since parents were busy, but when it came to the testing with instructors, it went pretty smooth. But I live in jewnited states where its zero difficulty
i was forced to drive manual car since i live in a shithole. Automatic cars are tutorial mode compared to manual.

got falsely accused of sexual harassment, I didn;t fucking do it but it still happened

had me angry

I lost it completely when I started stuttering while buying medicine from a pharmacy

I was a foster kid and got taken away from biological parents, at 8yo

What are some of your most traumatic situations which triggered a severe trauma and you were close to completely losing it ?

I have a lot of them but the most recent one that happened was when I was coming home back for the 4th time during my driving lessons. I was trying to get a drivings license but I was complete ass and could not do anything right. My instructor told me that he's never seen someone as inept as me and that I kept doing the same mistakes on top of that there was a foid in the back of the car that was laughing at me and that did not happen once either.

Everyone who was taking the driving course with me had a second hand embarrassment the moment I got behind the wheel. After I was done for the day on my way home I nearly cried but when I finally came back home I collapsed on my bed and refused to eat anything I was full of self-pity, misery and anger. I convinced myself that I was an actual retard who cannot do anything right.

My dad noticed me and even he got concerned he is usually not the type of person who recognizes mental illness since , well we live in Eastern Europe it is much different over here. He suggested therapy because he saw me completely losing it. I screamed at the top of my lungs at my grandma when she entered my room to see what was happening with me and this is very unusual for me since I never yell.

After that happened I never showed up for the driving lessons again it left me scarred and traumatized. I managed to recover but I was still miserable as hell the following weeks.
I once put toilet papwer in the microwave.

jfl i probably wouldve done worse than you then, i struggled slightly with automatic
driving manual is literally a nightmare there is no getting used to it you can turn off the car at any time its legit dangerous as fuck to drive like this this is why there are so many car crashes in this part of europe outside of bad roads.

I always liked driving
I was shit at it but I learned it. And I even became decent at it one of the few things I can do as good as normies even a little bit better. But it didn't do shit for me, i never got any decent driving job and no girls ever gave a shit that I had a nice car. Everyone has a nice car in England anyway. Mine was not that nice but to me it was nice as hell. I got banned from driving anyway and had to sell it. Now I have nothing to enjoy or that makes me better than normies.

My parents were too busy to teach me to drive and the lady was super pissed that I didnt know anything. She would act like I am a retard because I couldn't even properly turn or stop at the stop sign.

Ideally you would practice driving with someone like your dad for example.

driving manual is literally a nightmare there is no getting used to it you can turn off the car at any time its legit dangerous as fuck to drive like this this is why there are so many car crashes in this part of europe outside of bad roads.
You can turn off the engine by stalling but the power steering and brakes still work, right? That's not really that dangerous.

Got beat up by Mother To completely I describe it as I lost who I was. I think since then I lost My sense of self completely

Too many of them happened before I turned 16 y.o.

- Failing my driver's license test by hitting someone else's car in the same parking lot as the DMV - everybody inside came outside to point and laugh at me / take pictures.. real fucking embarrassing / sui-fuel.

- My oneitis laughing in my face because I told her I like her.

- My father dying the same year as my family home getting foreclosed, dogs being sold because we couldn't keep them as we moved into my grandparents house, etc.

... there's some others, but I'm not sure I want to share them tho.

- Failing high school
- Failing higher education
- Failing a trade course
- Going into debt

Those probably took the largest toll, one recent event I got a mixup when I ordered drugs and got someone elses package and went temporarily insane, started digging out of the trash with my bare hands, I thought the computer screen was god and that the album cover of Leftoverture was speaking to me, I also saw myself twist into something that looked like Gerald from South Park when he turns himself into a dolphin or the "jewfin" if you remember that episode, it took me days to recover and weeks to return to sanity so i'm back to browsing inkwells.is again so I guess i'm back to normal now.

I hate when normies suggest “thERapy” as if it’s a magical solution to evERy problem.

ThERapy doesn’t fix an ugly face, thERapy doesn’t make a low IQ pERson any smartER, thERapy doesn’t cure any physical injuries.

ThERapy is flawed because it is predicated on the idea that the problem is YOU (and NOT the society you live in). You can consoom all the jewpills that the (((thERapist))) prescribes you, but as long as you have to participate in a society which continuously looks down upon you and treats you negatively, your (((mental health))) conditions will remain because the problem nevER existed within you as an individual, but rathER within the human species as a whole which has a putrid nature.

Most mental illnesses AREN’T intERnal (genetic), they are extERnal (ENVIRONMENTAL). the only way to ERadicate most mental illnesses is to make human nature more “peaceful and loving” (which will nevER happen), but thERapy won’t solve anything and nevER will.

Last edited:
Why was there a foid in the back of the car in the first place ?

Why was there a foid in the back of the car in the first place ?
in my country you drive with 3 more people. So 4 people drive for like 1 hour and its fucking tiresome as hell especially if the weather is hot which was the case when i was going.

Its pretty retarded but there are not enough instructors in my city. I assume the same goes for the most of the smaller cities in my country it's pretty shit.