Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Transman balds and becomes ugly balding manlet

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.re.../this_is_what_4_years_on_t_does_to_your_hair/

Jfl this trans man thinks they could not get bald with their "superior genes" but then look what happens 4 years later.
She becomes ugly balding manletcel
Screenshot 20211016 0200342
Screenshot 20211016 0200422

Based comment

>google (((AMP))) link
:feelsseriously:

:lul::lul::lul:

The amount of coping is insane

View attachment 508729
:lul::lul::lul:

The amount of coping is insane
How is it coping ? It's basically telling her/him/IT (the thing :feelsLSD:) that it's over and that it's genetics (or that for some it's the result of taking testosterone when you are a female and not a male :feelskek:) and you can't do anything about it. He also delivers the blackpill that us manlet live shittier lives.
Explain to me how is it coping, I'm not being an asshole, I'm genuinely curious. :feelsaww:

Probably it is going to kill itself in a few years :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

part of the statistics soon :lul:

Feeding bluepilled lies to the OP of the reddit poster to make him feel better. Like you said, it's over for him.
Where is the lie ?
It says it's over and "it is how it is" how is that a lie ?
A lie would be telling it that it can do something about it or that women actually like bald men : look at the rock ! :bluepill:

so what is detrans? mentally ill people upset that they transitioned to male and realised how fucking over it is for them? HAHAHAA

Where is the lie ?
It says it's over and "it is how it is" how is that a lie ?
A lie would be telling it that it can do something about it or that women actually like bald men : look at the rock ! :bluepill:
You're overthinking this.

You're overthinking this.
You're the one who's overthinking this and being dishonest, you just wrote something wrong and won't backdown.
I'm still waiting for an argument (a real one, not just "oh it is a cope because it is a cope").
I'll let it go because you are going to keep on doing that to keep face anyway. :feelsseriously:

reddit sucks bad

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back