Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Trans man realized how hard it is being a man

• Thread starter war_with_myself
  • Start date
When you start a game on hard difficulty, by the time you get mid way through it is kind of expected and you're already acclimated to the brutality of it.

When you switch your game mode from tutorial to hard half way through, you're totally unprepared, and can basically never catch up to the difficulty curve.
You end up "rage quitting." :feelsEhh::feelsaww:

There's a reason why r/mtf has 211k members and r/ftm had like 8k members before going private. Nobody who is not completely retarded wants to be a man if they're born a woman (unless they're from Afghan or some shit).

There's a reason why r/mtf has 211k members and r/ftm had like 8k members before going private. Nobody who is not completely retarded wants to be a man if they're born a woman (unless they're from Afghan or some shit).

Well also they're not putting testosterone into the water supply that's for damn sure.

Oh I misheard a bit at the end. He/she said women should reach out to the men in their lives.

I agree but I don't agree that men need more "emotional maturity". Men and women are just different. Men are not defective women.

Both genders tend to push away men though whereas both tend to like women.

I guess that's why he said he used to have a community. Because as a woman you feel wanted and valued by others.

Last edited: