Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Trans man realized how hard it is being a man

• Thread starter war_with_myself
  • Start date
Imagine wanting to be a male in 2023

jfl, this faggot have way more masculine facial features than me. tons of surgeries and hormone consumption can really change your face perfectly. i actually thought about using drugs like testosterone to have more of a chiseled jaw and higher cheek bones.
i will probably end up having an ogre face like one of these bodybuilders

It's funny how the empathetic gender has to literally transition into a man to understand the male perspective.

Wanting to be a man in 2023 is as foamy mouth peanut brain as it gets. Norah Vincent has proved nothing to these people apparently. Granted this idiot transed 8 years ago but still. Funny that she's saying all this even though she is a photogenic cac male who people will still recognize we as female if they see through the trans charade which many will

When you instantly switch from tutorial mode to nightmare mode. Still not even on nightmare mode tho

wait until they realize how biological men are treated

ALL TROON FAGOOTS SHOULD HANG THEMSELVES

See this is what I like to see, when there are trans women, women have to be the ones to stand up for their space. But for trans men? The problem just naturally sorts itself out.

Lmao. This bitch transitioned into a normie-tier man and even thinks that's hard. Just imagine what this bitch would do if she had to be an UGLY man.

Glad to see this piece of shit suffering, thanks for the lifefuel

I hope that troon hangs itself kek, you get what you deserve

Male privilege n shiet

I'd never have thought this person was ever a foid 8 years reply does change people

Wahh wahh wimmin most affected.

I know, right? lol

The whole thing is just saying life is tough for men but somehow they still are bad and deserve it.

Dude is screwed, looks like a man fully. Nothing feminine about his face, guess he'll have to live as a man forever.

Looks more masculine than me. Fake

From recruit difficulty to nightmare in a press of a button.

Welcome to nightmare mode. It's very entertaining to see foids cut off their tits and turn into an incel, get brutally blackpilled, then hopefully rope eventually.

Soon to be 41%.

Throw the trannies down the well, so my country can be free. (in Sims 4)
I love Dr. Verwoerd. I love Apartheid.

When you start a game on hard difficulty, by the time you get mid way through it is kind of expected and you're already acclimated to the brutality of it.

When you switch your game mode from tutorial to hard half way through, you're totally unprepared, and can basically never catch up to the difficulty curve.

A man pretending to be a woman is like shopping for groceries in your local market. A woman pretending to be a man is like landing on the moon.

These are the feminist foids that believe men live life on easy mode due to patriarchy

willingly gave up tutorial mode to play on nightmare difficulty.

I'd never have thought this person was ever a foid 8 years reply does change people
It's funny how only women are able to pass as trans men. Men NEVER pass as females, EVER. The only ones that come close are still images, but even then there's usually some signs.

Whore wanting attention a foid is a foid

really*
It's funny how only women are able to pass as trans men. Men NEVER pass as females, EVER. The only ones that come close are still images, but even then there's usually some signs.
I agree I've never seen a man pass a woman yet woman pass as men albeit without a dick

Not the worst case of ftm actually, doesn't look that bad facially, but probably manlet height like most females. It must suck feeling trapped in the wrong body, then transitioning just to become an undesirable midget.

heh, it reminds me of this line in Seinfeld.

View: https://youtu.be/9yRoAf9yhHU?t=128

"No offence, but this city would eat you alive."

That's what it's like, really. Women are so oblivious to how much they would be destroyed by the environment they would find themselves in if they woke up tomorrow as a man.

Without multiplying your life efforts by about 10, you will watch everything fall apart until you have nothing.

Imagine wanting to be a male in 2023

I do think that if someone is born female then trying to be a male these days is Darwin Awards -level of stupid.

heh, it reminds me of this line in Seinfeld.

View: https://youtu.be/9yRoAf9yhHU?t=128

"No offence, but this city would eat you alive."

That's what it's like, really. Women are so oblivious to how much they would be destroyed by the environment they would find themselves in if they woke up tomorrow as a man.

Without multiplying your life efforts by about 10, you will watch everything fall apart until you have nothing.

So hoppi can be based sometimes .

She had a free ticket for a lifetime of responsibility-free leisure and promiscuity. And now she wants a medal for throwing that away voluntaily and experiencing what all guys have the endure by default.

mogs me

wouldn't last one day as a curry male

If God swapped all genders on the planet we would have mass suicide's eventually killing the entire male gender within a year ngl