Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Trannymaxxed subhuman wins legal case - allowed to stay in girls only sorority house, pervs on thots, has erections when they get dressed

abuincelalaustrali

abuincelalaustrali

Chadfish is my jihad
A 6'3, 230 lbs tranny subhuman moved into a female only sorority house, because trans women are women after all :feelskek: He went around perving on sluts and showing off his erection to the college sluts. The organization changed the definition of a woman to allow the tranny subhuman to join in September 2022. After the sorority's leadership allegedly bullied and intimidated the girls to accept the tranny, the tranny was then quickly met with accusations it would 'peep at (the other girls) while visibly aroused'. The sorority sluts then launched legal action to kick him out of the sorority.

I made a post about it here:

"Langford states that he is transgender and that he self-identifies as a woman. His behavior, however, does not reflect a man living as a woman let alone a man attempting to "consistently live" as a woman," the complaint said. "Other than occasionally wearing women's clothing, Langford makes little effort to resemble a woman. He has not undergone treatments to create a more feminine appearance, such as female hormones, feminization surgery, or laser hair removal. Plaintiffs often observe Langford with the facial hair one would expect on a man who either did not shave that morning or whose facial hair has regrown by the evening."

Anyway, the judge dismissed the lawsuit and ruled that he should he should be allowed to remain in the sorority.

You can read about it here:

The seething college sluts:
Image 1

The trannymaxxed subhuman:
NYPICHPDPICT000011164216.jpg

New strategy for sub-8 males: identify as a woman, wear women's cloths, legally change your gender, join female only clubs/sororities and perv on sluts.

Based tranny. Foids btfo. I hope he gets a good perv at those stupid sluts :feelskek:

Gigabased trannymaxxer

Guess what I'm doing tomorrow

I dont understand the fucking thought process of these regressives. He's clearly dangerous but because of the wrongthink, it's somehow not okay to kick him out

Jfl absolute state of Clown world. I dont Even Have words For this

why should i give a shit about blonde holes that hate me for existing and brought me in this shit life

my sides hurt

based trannymaxxer, those sluts are living in fear of being brootally rape each and every night, never know when trannycel might fucking lose it and just rape a foid to death lmao, this is based as fuck. You just know how scared those sluts are

A 6'3, 230 lbs tranny subhuman moved into a female only sorority house, because trans women are women after all :feelskek: He went around perving on sluts and showing off his erection to the college sluts. The organization changed the definition of a woman to allow the tranny subhuman to join in September 2022. After the sorority's leadership allegedly bullied and intimidated the girls to accept the tranny, the tranny was then quickly met with accusations it would 'peep at (the other girls) while visibly aroused'. The sorority sluts then launched legal action to kick him out of the sorority.

I made a post about it here:

"Langford states that he is transgender and that he self-identifies as a woman. His behavior, however, does not reflect a man living as a woman let alone a man attempting to "consistently live" as a woman," the complaint said. "Other than occasionally wearing women's clothing, Langford makes little effort to resemble a woman. He has not undergone treatments to create a more feminine appearance, such as female hormones, feminization surgery, or laser hair removal. Plaintiffs often observe Langford with the facial hair one would expect on a man who either did not shave that morning or whose facial hair has regrown by the evening."

Anyway, the judge dismissed the lawsuit and ruled that he should he should be allowed to remain in the sorority.

You can read about it here:

The seething college sluts:
View attachment 858663

The trannymaxxed subhuman:
NYPICHPDPICT000011164216.jpg

New strategy for sub-8 males: identify as a woman, wear women's cloths, legally change your gender, join female only clubs/sororities and perv on sluts.

Based tranny. Foids btfo. I hope he gets a good perv at those stupid sluts :feelskek:
Trannies are a bad thing when they start affecting them and invading their own spaces, okay, kek

:foidSoy: Anyone can be whatever they want.

:bigbrain: I'm a woman. Let me in your sorority because I am a woman.

:foidSoy: Noooooooo, you cant doo that!!

Well who said a penis isn't a clitoris? Patriarchy!

Foids did this to theirselves low iq leftist retards

based trannymaxxer, those sluts are living in fear of being brootally rape each and every night, never know when trannycel might fucking lose it and just rape a foid to death lmao, this is based as fuck. You just know how scared those sluts are

God I wish I was low inhib enough to pull something like this off.

I dont understand the fucking thought process of these regressives. He's clearly dangerous but because of the wrongthink, it's somehow not okay to kick him out
They aren't capable of having a coherent thought process.

Based, women invaded all the male spaces and activities in the west and ruined them, now men are invading womens bathroom as revenge ayy lmao

This country is so fucking stupid... I just can't believe it only took them 50 years to fuck it up so bad

"Trans woman" made me chuckle

Clown vs clowns

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back