Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Trannymaxxed subhuman set to move into sorority house, pervs on college whores. College whores now complaining to media

abuincelalaustrali

abuincelalaustrali

Chadfish is my jihad
1684203601339146.png

He was reportedly supposed to leave the party by 10pm but stayed until midnight and returned the next morning where he reportedly stood in the corner watching the girls change out of their pajamas.

One of the women claimed she didn't know her sorority sister had returned to the residence and had changed out of her pajama top without a bra on and when she turned around she found Langford staring at her, the complaint alleged.

Fellow sisters reportedly later revealed to her that Langford had 'his hands over his genitals' and appeared sexually aroused.

'Since that event, Mr. Smith [Langford] has repeatedly asked [the woman] about her romantic attachments,' the lawsuit read.

The women also claimed that Langford is attracted to women, which they say is evident on her Tinder profile 'through which he seeks to meet women.'

Another alleged she watched her walked down the hallway in a towel and that she sat at the back of the room during a group yoga class in December and 'watched the assembled young women flex their bodies,' the lawsuit said.

One sorority sister told the publication that Langford isn't even making 'any effort' to 'physically look like a girl', adding: 'He's just calling himself a girl. All you have to do is identify as a she/her.'

I hate trannies, but I love it when trannies are able to access female only spaces and participate in female sport competititons :feelskek:. Women voted for it, so they can suffer the consequences. Not my problem.
I'll be laughing when the tranny rights activists start shaming these college whores for being transpobic.

Last edited:
Based tranny.

Thw only good thing about trannies is that they can destroy women's spaces

Hahahahaa I love seeing w0men get the uexpected results from their v0tes and actions, in such a spectacular manner.

This is megabased

>6'2" 260 lbs

this troon could literally rape any girl he wants in the sorority house and they won't even be able to stop him. i bet the average blondie in these houses is 5'4" or 5'5" at max

he looks like a faggot but behaves like a true chad

closets he will ever get to women so he ceased his opportunity

Hahahahaa I love seeing w0men get the uexpected results from their v0tes and actions, in such a spectacular manner.
"One member even said that she was called a 'bigot and a transphobe' for not wanting to shower and sleep with Langford in the same area" :feelskek:

Yikes, a whole sorority full of TERfs.

'The Fraternity Council has betrayed the central purpose and mission of Kappa Kappa Gamma by conflating the experience of being a woman with the experience of men engaging in behavior generally associated with women.'

Prior to the vote on Langford's admittance to the sorority, several members of the sisterhood claim that the president and membership chair of the Chapter simply dismissed their concerns.

'It's a weird gut wrenching feeling that every time I leave my room I'll walk past him in the hall in whatever setting that may be. And it's never a pleasant encounter and that's the scary part. This just goes to show that we need women's spaces for that reason. Our house is our home,' Jaylyn said to Kelly on the podcast.

i support all of them mtf folx :lul:

I hate trannies, but I love it when trannies are able to access female only spaces and participate in female sport competititons :feelskek:. Women voted for it, so they can suffer the consequences. Not my problem.
I'll be laughing when the tranny rights activists start shaming these college whores for being transpobic.
They love to pretend to treat them as equals, however deep down all women know it's just a fantasy.

That is literally so fucking transphobic like its 2023 some people need to grow the hell up you know

"One member even said that she was called a 'bigot and a transphobe' for not wanting to shower and sleep with Langford in the same area" :feelskek:

W0men that v0te for laft and feminisem get what they deserve, w0men that put down man with laws and those that are so called traditonal or sluts that just don't care also get what they deserve.

If we man were truly in power, non of this crap would have happend.

W0men that v0te for laft and feminisem get what they deserve, w0men that put down man with laws and those that are so called traditonal or sluts that just don't care also get what they deserve.

If we man were truly in power, non of this crap would have happend.
They deserve this. I say let the troons and liberal foids fight. Maybe they’ll get some common sense as a result. We need more guys like this to keep making them in uncomfortable.

'The Fraternity Council has betrayed the central purpose and mission of Kappa Kappa Gamma by conflating the experience of being a woman with the experience of men engaging in behavior generally associated with women.'

Prior to the vote on Langford's admittance to the sorority, several members of the sisterhood claim that the president and membership chair of the Chapter simply dismissed their concerns.

'It's a weird gut wrenching feeling that every time I leave my room I'll walk past him in the hall in whatever setting that may be. And it's never a pleasant encounter and that's the scary part. This just goes to show that we need women's spaces for that reason. Our house is our home,' Jaylyn said to Kelly on the podcast.
I also believe that Chris Chan also in Jail with w0men lololol

Holy based, fatmaxxer, that very obviously a man and not he gets live action view of the freshest and primest pussy on the market free of charge

This law will literally allow any man to call himself a she and enter their lockers/rooms/dressing areas :lul: :lul: I know foids have lower IQs but how can they be so dumb as to actually vote for this shit.... However I am glad that feminism is eating itself alive

1684203601339146.png

He was reportedly supposed to leave the party by 10pm but stayed until midnight and returned the next morning where he reportedly stood in the corner watching the girls change out of their pajamas.

One of the women claimed she didn't know her sorority sister had returned to the residence and had changed out of her pajama top without a bra on and when she turned around she found Langford staring at her, the complaint alleged.

Fellow sisters reportedly later revealed to her that Langford had 'his hands over his genitals' and appeared sexually aroused.

'Since that event, Mr. Smith [Langford] has repeatedly asked [the woman] about her romantic attachments,' the lawsuit read.

The women also claimed that Langford is attracted to women, which they say is evident on her Tinder profile 'through which he seeks to meet women.'

Another alleged she watched her walked down the hallway in a towel and that she sat at the back of the room during a group yoga class in December and 'watched the assembled young women flex their bodies,' the lawsuit said.

One sorority sister told the publication that Langford isn't even making 'any effort' to 'physically look like a girl', adding: 'He's just calling himself a girl. All you have to do is identify as a she/her.'

JFL. I cannot wait for this LGBT Tranny bullshit to BTFO these stupid feminist whamen. :feelskek:

They brought it on themselves.

I mean they pushed for this.

Blue-pilled incels become trannies

You reap what you sow. Also based

fuck yeah-- that's what they get for listening to jews

These same women promote transgenderism until it’s not convenient for them. Sorry sweaty, you can’t have it both ways.

Lifefuel, toilets made theie bed and can rot in it.

Can't wait for the murder suicide and rape.

:feelshaha: :lul: :lul: :lul: They brought this on themselves, I hope trannies fuck them over and invade and ruin everything for foids. How bigoted they quickly become when their privilege gets endangered.

He should go on a taping spree one night and impregnate every single foid there. When they question him he could say he couldn’t do that since he is a foid

As long as he is not on HRT or estrogen or anything he is kinda based

Not based
Trans are not allies
Also trans situation is the only thing men and women agree with

Not based
Trans are not allies
Also trans situation is the only thing men and women agree with
The trans shit is exposing and undermining female privileges like nothing in the last 60 years.

I was considering trannymaxxing and becoming a pro footballer but they only make £20k lolz.

1684203601339146.png

Based trannies im waiting for the day when trannies can rape foids and when feminist scums complain the state will brand them as TERF extremists jfl. Women don't have problems so they create their own. Let them deal with it, while it benefits men(who just dress up as women)

Last edited:
:feelsthink::feelshaha:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back