Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Tranny Insurance Coverage Vs. Truecel Insurance Coverage

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

Violent Convicted Chomo
★★★★★
RageFuelofDeath

I WILL NOT STOP TALKING ABOUT THE TRANNY VS TRUECEL FACIAL SURGERY INJUSTICE UNTIL JUSTICE HAS BEEN DONE!

I feel the same about the tranny vs truecel testosterone prescription.

"B-BuT NoThInG CaN FiX uR pErSoNaLiTy, SwEaTiE! :soy: :soy: :soy: "

Apply the same logic to trannies and watch them reeeeee, but soys are too pussy to do such a thing cuz MuH FaR-LeFt BlUePiLL BuHLiEfS

volcel if you won't fuck the tranny.

what a society we live in

I'd say hang them all but we only have to hang 58% of them anyway hahahahahahahah

All you have to do is point out that trannies can get free breast implants which are purely cosmetic, but a man with gyno can't get free gyno surgery to remove the moobs even though they are very psychologically traumatizing for a man.
Eugenics Logo

They don't give a fuck about us.

Fuck this Clown World.

everything is shit nowadays tbhngl

Also the female to male trannys are allowed to get loaded up with a crazy amount of testosterone and they usually can end up strength mogging the average man, meanwhile low test beta males can't get shit

All you have to do is point out that trannies can get free breast implants which are purely cosmetic, but a man with gyno can't get free gyno surgery to remove the moobs even though they are very psychologically traumatizing for a man.