Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Traits that make me an incel

careermax_aspiecel

careermax_aspiecel

Recruit
★★★★
Disproportionately large nose

Almost no development of secondary sexual traits, basically stuck at Tanner stage III with the exception of hair growth

Linked to the previous one, extremely high-pitched voice. Voice analyzers consistently classify me as female. People I don't know assume that I'm a female when I'm talking on the phone

Unilateral blindness (1/10 sight in one eye). As a result, the blind eye doesn't appear to "focus" on anything, giving me an extremely creepy vibe whenever I'm talking to someone face to face.

And more stuff I'm not going to enumerate right now.

I hope to surgerymaxx in a couple of years. Otherwise, rope here I come

Traits that make me incel:
  • Autism
  • Zero social skills
  • Unattractive face
  • Manlet
  • Effeminate
  • NEET/stuck indoors
  • Agoraphobia
  • Pessimistic/cynical nature

Disproportionately large nose

Almost no development of secondary sexual traits, basically stuck at Tanner stage III with the exception of hair growth

Linked to the previous one, extremely high-pitched voice. Voice analyzers consistently classify me as female. People I don't know assume that I'm a female when I'm talking on the phone

Unilateral blindness (1/10 sight in one eye). As a result, the blind eye doesn't appear to "focus" on anything, giving me an extremely creepy vibe whenever I'm talking to someone face to face.

And more stuff I'm not going to enumerate right now.

I hope to surgerymaxx in a couple of years. Otherwise, rope here I come
Ok GrAYcel

Deformity and brain tumor