Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "tradwives must give sex when asked, its in the bible" FRENCHMEN GET BATSHIT CRAZY

highschoolcel

highschoolcel

My jawline = Your sexlife
O M F G

I'm so angry you guys can't read what's happening.

So this account made a short clip of a non-french man basically explaining how tradwives must give sex whenever their husband ask for it, because the bible says so.

The short clip was translated in french the tweet is exploding with hundreds of simps and feminists literally losing their shit because of this simple idea.

BEst part is that the guy has a wife who agrees with it, and kids, while the simps dont.

FRANCE IS THE MOST CUCKED COUNTRY ON THE PLANET, BTW.

View: https://x.com/CerfiaFR/status/1843750684166062159

basically explaining how tradwives must give sex whenever their husband ask for it, because the bible says so.
I don't give a fuck about the bible but that is based

It's an obligation for both the husband and wife to have sex with each other in a marriage
TCD

I don't give a fuck about the bible but that is based

there are priests literally teaching this concept in hardcore religious circles

That's super based

That's NOT happening in France though, except in muslim communities.

There is no tradfamilies. Most believers are men. Foids refuse to comply.

Crazy. ANY wife, trad or not, should give her husband sex any time he asks for it. It’s literally her biggest purpose in the relationship. If she doesn’t fulfill that, then a relationship is useless

Crazy. ANY wife, trad or not, should give her husband sex any time he asks for it. It’s literally her biggest purpose in the relationship. If she doesn’t fulfill that, then a relationship is useless

Fucking based and absolutely correct.

Foids have literally ONE job, and they can't even do that properly :feelsree:

Fucking based and absolutely correct.
Yep. I’m so sick of people saying wives don’t need to fuck their husbands. Are they insane? That’s literally what a relationship is for. Sure, there are other parts to a relationship, but if frequent sex is absent, the relationship is useless.

If a woman doesn’t give her man sex, he has no duty to care for her or do anything for her. And he should be able to legally divorce her and get EVERYTHING, while she gets nothing for betraying his biological needs.

This.

Yep. I’m so sick of people saying wives don’t need to fuck their husbands. Are they insane? That’s literally what a relationship is for. Sure, there are other parts to a relationship, but if frequent sex is absent, the relationship is useless.

If a woman doesn’t give her man sex, he has no duty to care for her or do anything for her. And he should be able to legally divorce her and get EVERYTHING, while she gets nothing for betraying his biological needs.
Shabbbbbbbbat

I agree. If you marry someone you own their body exclusively that is the point. If you refuse to fuck the person you married then why marry them in the first place? Entitled fucking whores.

I agree. If you marry someone you own their body exclusively that is the point. If you refuse to fuck the person you married then why marry them in the first place? Entitled fucking whores.
Exactly

wtf do these people think the purpose of marriage even is

if marriage is just a temporary relationship which can be dissolved easily through divorce, and the foid isn't even obligated to have sex while in the marriage, then it's just a meaningless ritual. marriage is supposed to represent a bond between two people where they become 'one flesh,' not a date or a girlfriend with a gaudy white dress

that's why non-virgin foids with a body count can't truly get married, their body belongs to someone else and is not their husband's

"Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh, except that the one flesh keeps refusing to have sex with itself."

Last edited:
wtf do these people think the purpose of marriage even is

if marriage is just a temporary relationship which can be dissolved easily through divorce, and the foid isn't even obligated to have sex while in the marriage, then it's just a meaningless ritual. marriage is supposed to represent a bond between two people where they become 'one flesh,' not a date or a girlfriend with a gaudy white dress

"Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh, except that the one flesh keeps refusing to have sex with itself."
Crazy how marriage lost it's meaning. It truly is nothing but a way for women to get easy money anymore

Brown wife is really the cherry on top isn't it

Crazy how marriage lost it's meaning. It truly is nothing but a way for women to get easy money anymore
yea

dating culture is something which has spread due to feminism, it's inherently feminine and foid-centric

not only do you have dating now, you also have serial daters, ONS's, situationships, fwb stuff and other degen shit

that's a result of allowing foids sexual freedom

foids don't understand commitment, because they only have their temporary feelings. creating meaningful commitment in a relationship generally required the husband leading the wife and forcibly directing her feelings towards what's best for the relationship. if foids are allowed to decide on sexual matters, then all relationships just become a form of dating or fornication

yea

dating culture is something which has spread due to feminism, it's inherently feminine and foid-centric

not only do you have dating now, you also have serial daters, ONS's, situationships, fwb stuff and other degen shit

that's a result of allowing foids sexual freedom

foids don't understand commitment, because they only have their temporary feelings. creating meaningful commitment in a relationship generally required the husband leading the wife and forcibly directing her feelings towards what's best for the relationship. if foids are allowed to decide on sexual matters, then all relationships just become a form of dating or fornication
Yep. Giving women so many privileges ruined dating

The french are eternal fags, nothing new really.

O M F G

So this account made a short clip of a non-french man basically explaining how tradwives must give sex whenever their husband ask for it, because the bible says so.

The short clip was translated in french the tweet is exploding with hundreds of simps and feminists literally losing their shit because of this simple idea.

BEst part is that the guy has a wife who agrees with it, and kids, while the simps dont.

I don’t speak croissant

O M F G

Le mulattoid

Cute sheboon gf but not to have kids with.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back