Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tradcel: an important class of incel

Tradcel

Tradcel

Greycel
Trad(itional) guys don't muck around with girls that aren't the one.

Trad guys must run just be first game before their second semester. After that there's not a single unspoiled women that could possibly become the one (or even women wanting a relationship before they hit the wall). Engaging these sluts for one-night-stands goes against their nature, putting them at a massive disadvantage getting laid. Those not attractive enough to over come this are tradcels, they're pretty NT until it comes to slutting it up. More attractive trad guys trying to escape the social shame, manage to lose their virginity, but are silently unhappy about their poor consultation, only getting laid infrequently to avoid shame.

Eventually tradcels will start to articulate this, collectivize, and demand state inforced monogamy.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEwx6LwqfZs[/video]

Dam Roosh is so blackpilled now. It makes me realize I'm probably not crazy, which is not comforting at all

If there's something that TRP cucks got right it's : AWALT.

They're all the same. Every single one of them.

i despise lauren southern

BlackpilledAF said:

If we werent surrounded by weak willed, spineless beta cucks who worship roasties it wouldent have to be this way.

Second semester? You expect me to be college age?

BlackpilledAF said:
Yip, how they turn out depends of which soil they're planted in. Two guys I know who ran just be first theory have just been heart broken. Just be first theory is probably cope in the current soil conditions

tenta said:
i despise lauren southern
:clap:

UncannyValley said:
Second semester? You expect me to be college age?
Need to run just be first theory before second semester, all girls have lost their V after that

Tradcel said:
Yip, how they turn out depends of which soil they're planted in. Two guys I know who ran just be first theory have just been heart broken. Just be first theory is probably cope in the current soil conditions

:clap:

Need to run just be first theory before second semester, all girls have lost their V after that

dont get cocky, kid

I'm a sophomore. It's over for me

Beware of suicide bombers.

the fuck is this new autism speak?