Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Trad-thot complains about lack of chivalry - Chad not wining and dining her

BlackOpsIIcel

BlackOpsIIcel

> > > > FAT GIRLS REJECT ME! < < < <
Of course "guys" means Chad. Beta males still ask women out to dinner.

Looks like a crackwhore who's taken multiple bbc's

Of course "guys"
This ^
The nice guys do ask girls out on dates and treat them nice but the girls reject the nice guys and call them a pussy and then go for the bad boys Chad and then the foids end up making videos like this.

Disgusting.

The fake yellow hair, too much make up covering up 1001 nights slutting around ... the voice, the bitchiness with which she talks, ah!

We need a puke smilie.

bitch looks like she's been cocked more times than john wayne's gun

Beta males count for them as much as prostitutes count for us.

why would chad go through the effort of getting this thot with dating when he could just ask a way prettier girl and get laid that same day?

Delusional thot thinks she deserves to be dated JFL.

Meanwhile there is a sea of guys that would happily date her and she wouldn't give them a second glance.

Disgusting.

The fake yellow hair, too much make up covering up 1001 nights slutting around ... the voice, the bitchiness with which she talks, ah!

We need a puke smilie.
Ths. This bleached blond whore has the whole array of the perfect insufferable bitch. I would date her ofc, but only because I'm desperate at this point. She sounds extremely annoying.

Heroinmaxx bro and you will fuck her....stupid blond foid. She deserves a place in hell not a date.

Where's the RAGE FUEL description on this thread because that's exactly what it is. Maybe you would still get asked on PROPER dates and get flowers given to you if you were a PROPER woman deserving of respect. Instead you are a worthless whore who's been previously enjoyed more times than I can count.

when a vile 40 yo crack whore wants a male model to commit to her :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Seven seconds in and you can just tell she's a fucking cunt. I hope the next dick she sits on kills her somehow.

Hahaha, disgusting roastie

Mogs me tho

It's a tradthot? Never heard of.

what a crazy bitch