Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Tracking my cold sore outbreaks in this thread.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
These are happening to me more often than I thought. I thought these were once every few years. But looking at my Looksmax journal from 2019, turns out I had an outbreak last year too. And I'm going through one now. So I'm gonna track this to see just how aggressive my herpes is. I'll probably be updating this thread only once a year at most. Hopefully.

Remember kids, don't use any old cold sore ointment on your cold sores. Benzocaine doesn't do anything. What you want is docosanol. Only Abreva has it. Abreva® Cold Sore/Fever Blister Treatment: It's kinda like a cure.

1. May 15th, 2019
  2. February 27th, 2020

i just get acne

Cold sores are the fucking worst man, fuck cold weather

I thought you only get cold sores from kissing. It’s why I’ve never gotten them.

I thought you only get cold sores from kissing. It’s why I’ve never gotten them.

That's the thing. It's not just cold weather that produces them. I get them when it's cold, as do a lot of people, which is probably why they're called "cold sores." But you can't get them unless you carry the virus for it.

And that's what makes this [SuicideFuel] for me. I have the cold sore virus. Which is technically herpes. Simplex 1. People will argue that Simplex 1 isn't the scary one, and that Simplex 2 is the one you don't want. Because hey man, everybody has Simplex 1. But @necrosis doesn't. And so I'm faced with the chilling reality that I have herpes. Technically. And I didn't even get to kiss anyone. :feelsbadman:

over for lip cels tbh. I usually get some weird ass pimples INSIDE my mouth which is fucking disgusting bro