Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Toward Stopping Incel Rebellion: Detecting Incels in Social Media Using Sentiment Analysis

T

thevenon

Veteran
★★★★★

Incels, which stand for involuntary celibates, refer to online community members who identify themselves as individuals that women are not attracted to them. They are usually involved in misogyny and hateful conversations on social networks, leading to several terrorist attacks in recent years, also known as incel rebellion. In order to stop terrorist acts like this, the first step is to detect incels members in social networks. To this end, user-generated data can give us insights. In previous attempts to identifying incels in social media, users' likes and fuzzy likes data were considered. However, another piece of information that can be helpful to identify such social network members is users' comments. In this study, for the first time, we have considered users' comments to identify incels in the social networks. Accordingly, an algorithm using sentiment analysis was proposed. Study results show that by implementing the proposed method on social media users' comments, incel members can be identified in social networks with an accuracy of 78.8%, which outperforms the previous work in this field by 10.05%.

It will be quite amusing, they will discover all our brothers. Every incel who has never participated to our web site will be discovered. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

I propose another application : a special program that will scan a photo of every man + store the height of him. It will work much better. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Last edited:
wtf is this, what are they going to do? gas us?

we are going to die :forcedsmile:

wtf is this, what are they going to do? gas us?
This is a good news for us, we do not need to rope any more. We start to exist !!! :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

well, i don't use social media, a lot of men will stop using social media, because using social media as an ugly man is a waste of time and will only bring you frustration, my native language isn't even english, so these retarded bureaucrats can suck my dick with their waste of time and money ideas

If they want to kill every desperate unhappy man they will have a lot of work :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

well, i don't use social media, a lot of men will stop using social media, because using social media as an ugly man is a waste of time and will only bring you frustration, so these retarded bureaucrats can suck my dick
You are right, it is useless for incels.

Force us to wageslave so stacy can use that money to support chads offspring.
No way to force us as we have no reason to work in any western country. As we have no gf we do not need money to live.

LOL. The people whose social philosophies how have brought about structural problems which have lead to increasing inceldom in men would rather have incels as a faction forever under the suspicion of terrorism so as to delegitimize our complaints. In the Soviet Union, people who disagreed with Communism were labeled as insane by the Soviets. Those who disagree with the current socio-sexual paradigm are being delegitimized in a similar manner by our ideological enemies through the power of the state.

If they don't want more of this shit they talk about, just give us girlfriends then. Oh yeah, forgot it, we are not entitled to even be respected as humans and they will feel entitled and demand everything, even the unthinkable of everyone else and throw a tantrum if not obeyed.
Fuck this planet.

Incels, which stand for involuntary celibates, refer to online community members who identify themselves as individuals that women are not attracted to them. They are usually involved in misogyny and hateful conversations on social networks, leading to several terrorist attacks in recent years, also known as incel rebellion. In order to stop terrorist acts like this, the first step is to detect incels members in social networks. To this end, user-generated data can give us insights. In previous attempts to identifying incels in social media, users' likes and fuzzy likes data were considered. However, another piece of information that can be helpful to identify such social network members is users' comments. In this study, for the first time, we have considered users' comments to identify incels in the social networks. Accordingly, an algorithm using sentiment analysis was proposed. Study results show that by implementing the proposed method on social media users' comments, incel members can be identified in social networks with an accuracy of 78.8%, which outperforms the previous work in this field by 10.05%.

It will be quite amusing, they will discover all our brothers. Every incel who has never participated to our web site will be discovered. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

I propose another application : a special program that will scan a photo of every man + store the height of him. It will work much better. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

JFL

man their methodology has as many holes as swiss cheese

If they don't want more of this shit they talk about, just give us girlfriends then. Oh yeah, forgot it, we are not entitled to even be respected as humans and they will feel entitled and demand everything, even the unthinkable of everyone else and throw a tantrum if not obeyed.
Fuck this planet.

Meh, increasing inceldom is an embarrassment for the liberal project and "social progress" etc etc. They just want incels to shut up. Some of them are open to legalizing prostitution but they can't yet figure out how to get foids to accept it (it's a threat to femoid socio-sexual status, after all.)

Jokes on them, I don’t have social media. :cool:

Meh, increasing inceldom is an embarrassment for the liberal project and "social progress" etc etc. They just want incels to shut up. Some of them are open to legalizing prostitution but they can't yet figure out how to get foids to accept it (it's a threat to femoid socio-sexual status, after all.)
If they don't want incels to exist, then stop making them exist with the absurd dating standards and change women's brain. The change has to start with women, they control the market. We can't even be respected while misandry is encouraged along with hypergamy. We rot here while Chads slay all beckies and stacies on the planet, but WE are the problem when women themselves have set their standards to heights never thought possible in history.

If they don't want incels to exist, then stop making them exist with the absurd dating standards and change women's brain. The change has to start with women, they control the market. We can't even be respected while misandry is encouraged along with hypergamy. We rot here while Chads slay all beckies and stacies on the planet, but WE are the problem when women themselves have set their standards to heights never thought possible in history.

I don't endorse this, sorry. Those people don't owe me anything. My policy preference is "sexual liberty for all." Reduce the age of consent to 13, decrim prostitution completely, etc. I don't worry about Stacy's and their Chad experiences. Let them live their glorious sex and relationship lives. Let me live mine. :feelskek:

I don't endorse this, sorry. Those people don't owe me anything. My policy preference is "sexual liberty for all." Reduce the age of consent to 13, decrim prostitution completely, etc. I don't worry about Stacy's and their Chad experiences. Let them live their glorious sex and relationship lives. Let me live mine. :feelskek:
The free sexual market is a permanent war where incels will be losers. :feelsohh:

The first change would have to be women, because they have set standards so high that only a ridiculous small percentage of men fit in it, and if they don't fit, they will either end up betabuxxing some giga roastoid or they will die alone.

well, i don't use social media, a lot of men will stop using social media, because using social media as an ugly man is a waste of time
This, I'm starting to think these people are stupid and they don't get how an Incel's life is, I don't have any facebook, instagram or twitter posts for them to scan through to keep track of my thoughts and actions, and if I decided to create such accounts, I obviously wouldn't use incel slang on them, because you don't need AI for someone to see you are an incel if you are throwing around words like "foid" lol

This, I'm starting to think these people are stupid and they don't get how an Incel's life is, I don't have any facebook, instagram or twitter posts for them to scan through to keep track of my thoughts and actions, and if I decided to create such accounts, I obviously wouldn't use incel slang on them, because you don't need AI for someone to see you are an incel if you are throwing around words like "foid" lol
Most likely they are using any kind of bad talk about women that crosses the boomer joke line as the bare minimum (based on feels of course) to label someone as incel in this study, so they can show off their increased efficiency in their papers and other outlets. They don't care about how an incel lives at all. They want a new enemy and they want it yesterday so they can bully them into oblivion today.

If you stray too far from the accepted line you are a misogynistic incel with a neckbeard that lives in their parents basement with extreme retardation in social department in their eyes. Or at least they are trying to go to that level of self censorship to keep everyone "happy". Because if there are no bad talk about anything, this means everybody is happy right?

we are going to die :forcedsmile:
Finally:feelscomfy: the rest can deal with all the shit the universe has in stored to them. Normies and chads better let their fucks out because the end is coming:feelscomfy:
Subhuman woman still repopulate lol. We have to start with them first:feelsokman:

This has nothing to do with terrorism, they just don't want us disagreeing with them; they want to label us inferior and want us to just take it.
If they want to monitor us, we need to monitor them also.

JFL they can never stop the Incel rebellion when so many men are becoming or experiencing inceldom

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back