Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Touhou Project] Touhou thread, 2hubros gtfih, all are welcome too

• Thread starter Jedi Master Cock ru
  • Start date
Jedi Master Cock ru

Jedi Master Cock ru

Help me find a gf.
★★★★★
Let’s talk about touhou related stuff here, including characters, games, music, and more.

Which touhous do you like?

One of my favorites is Rumia, I like her t-pose, although she has a scary quality to her as well.

Picture of Rumia:

Here is a touhou song that I like:

I found this relatively recently (a year ago), I hadn’t realized Mima had another theme besides “Reincarnation.” It’s good!

I’d like to get back into some of the games. What are your favorite touhou games? And has anyone tried one of the spinoff games?

I’m not that knowledgeable about touhou and sometimes find the fandom intimidating with how much stuff there is out there. I hope this thread can be welcoming to everyone who wants to discuss and enjoy touhou.

Tagging some 2hubros:
@PersonalityFortune @weaselbomber @AntisocialNihilist @hierophant @Fire.

Where can I find the games in english?

sample_e9eef313795d48d203e97a1252c9786e.jpg

Rumia with Cirno on her head

I also like another character, Eirin Yagokoro.

Hagmaxxing :feelsautistic:

Barely passed it
hxvywn.jpg

Is this like weeb smash bros? Tf is touhou

Barely passed it
hxvywn.jpg
Uh… do I have to leave the thread if I didn’t pass it :worryfeels: Maybe I can stay since I made the thread…

Is this like weeb smash bros? Tf is touhou
Bullet hell game made by mostly just one dude, ZUN, it has great gameplay but also is known for its music (see above posts) as well as the characters. Another feature is the extremely large base of fan works, including music, manga, and games. Recently I believe also an anime series.

I found this relatively recently (a year ago)

Damn you missed out the golden age of Touhou (2009-2010). My fav title in the series is Touhou Koumakyou ~ Embodiment of Scarlet Devil and have some LNB/scoring runs under my belt.

Damn you missed out the golden age of Touhou (2009-2010).
Ah I've been playing touhou since about 2007-2008! was a great time to be into it. The one I found out about relatively recently was that specific song, mima's theme, prior to that I only knew of the song "reincarnation" as her theme.

Embodiment of scarlet devil is really fun, i remember it was so hard beating sakuya, specifically her spell card that was named something along the lines of "misdirection" :feelsUnreal: I am not sure if I ever beat her.

LNB/scoring runs under my belt.
What are LNB runs? This sounds really pro. I've never done a scoring run, i assume it's where you go for high scores?

What are LNB runs? This sounds really pro. I've never done a scoring run, i assume it's where you go for high scores?
Lunatic No Bomb 1cc runs, clearing the game without bombing once and without using continues. Scoring is exactly what you said and the only way to get world records in the game.

EDIT: off-topc but feels nice to right click on threads again, when did the admins disable that for non-users? Last year?

Last edited:
Lunatic No Bomb 1cc runs, clearing the game without bombing once and without using continues. Scoring is exactly what you said and the only way to get world records in the game.

EDIT: off-topc but feels nice to right click on threads again, when did the admins disable that for non-users? Last year?
Ah that's really cool man!

ive been meaning to get into touhou for sooo long but the series feels so unapproachable :lul: where should I start playing

ive been meaning to get into touhou for sooo long but the series feels so unapproachable :lul: where should I start playing
Perfect Cherry Blossom is generally considered one of the best entry points for beginners.

It's very well done considering it's not even an official work ngl

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Yy_vfqOxsk

it's probably the best fan adaptation of anything ever tbh
ah i'll check it out!

even though i've been following the series (not keeping up necessarily) since 2007-2008 i still find it unapproachable lol

get the torrent i posted on this thread and play from TH06 onwards

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back