Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Totalitarian society is so... interesting

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
Here in the UK things are becoming more totalitarian/authoritarian all the time.

More and more laws on speech and higher police presence and arrests/imprisonments for Facebook posts and all this.

Also more propaganda in general. Very often I'll see billboards and things that are all but propaganda and outside the hospital here there is a flag flying which is... that rainbow flag with the trans and black and brown colours added.

Pretty wild. I mean, I prefer more libertarian societies and I am not a left-winger. But I must admit it's very entertaining.

Quite possibly I should consider emigrating though before it gets too bad. These kinds of societies have a habit of getting worse and worse until really nobody is safe.

makes me glad united cuckdom is being overrun by immigrants

Have you won the war against oceania yet?

Where are you going to emigrate?

The black and brown ruin the pride flag. The blm fist one also looks hilarious. I don’t even get it the only people who let all the troon shit run wild is whites. Everyone else shuns or beats them for lgbt stuff.

I would like to live in a free societ but with a strong ethnostate providing welfare :feelsLSD:

I'm part Italian so maybe Italy.

It seems like you get the most woke countries like the UK and Sweden and then semi-woke like maybe Italy and Spain and then not woke at all, like Hungary :)

Hungary is tempting too, for that reason!

It seems like you get the most woke countries like the UK and Sweden and then semi-woke like maybe Italy and Spain and then not woke at all, like Hungary :)

Great, but don't move to Germany. We don't want britbongs here

It's basically the same in Italy FYI. :feelsjuice:

Here in the UK things are becoming more totalitarian/authoritarian all the time.
More and more laws on speech and higher police presence and arrests/imprisonments for Facebook posts and all this.
Also more propaganda in general.
Pretty wild. I mean, I prefer more libertarian societies and I am not a left-winger. But I must admit it's very entertaining.
Yeah, it's happening, and it's happening all over the world. It's not a fun thing, like at all: these are very dangerous times. Murders are on the rise, like injustices; police is less tolerant and more brutal, same as health workers (lately, I have heard of perfectly healthy people dying in there... at the very least, it has became more risky) ; bureaucracy is a mess; and generally there is less tolerance, no empathy, more violence, more exploitation.
People are scared desperate and angry.
Propaganda, and Censorship especially, have spiked to dictatorship levels: you cant really trust anything the news say, at this point, everything is full of lies and manipulation. And if you, as a person, say the wrong things, you are likely losing your job and all your privileges. Doesn't matter who you are, there is a zero tolerance now.

All over the world, society is on the brink of collapse. In the past, all of this usually led to big wars, but in modern post nuclear bombs times... who knows?
Quite possibly I should consider emigrating though before it gets too bad. These kinds of societies have a habit of getting worse and worse until really nobody is safe.
It's a good question... nowhere is safe imo

It's basically the same in Italy FYI. :feelsjuice:
Yep, Italians are having it rough, they went from being the most liberalism state to the most authoritarian, in the blink of an eye! It's mind blowing really. Even Spain is having it better than them atm.
UK, well, you said it. While Sweden and Norway, they're still paradises, but only if you were born there: immigrants are not welcomed anymore.

Last edited:
"1984" and IngSoc was based in England and looks like it could actually happen. Where to go though?